+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So who plays?

So who plays?

I used to, back in the day, and I thought I'd download it again and try it out. I literally met two people in Dream Carnival yesterday morning, and since then, not one person.
    I made a character on both servers, but I was wondering which of the servers is the most popular? And what times of day are the busiest? I want to play with people. ):

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Neither server are popular. I've been on at random and haven't seen them popular for the past year.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

most popular server is international.... i always play on US/C but when i test international there were more players than US/C
    HappyGirlFun - International and US/C server

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Neither server is very popular. It's amazing enough that you saw two people. :P I think the busiest time of day would be the evening.

I play Hello Kitty Online at least 3 days each week, and I have friends who still play, especially on US/Canada.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I was wondering that as well... I've seen more players on the international server. Since not that many people play anymore, does that mean that new lands are not going to be developed? Just assuming they are(were) by looking at the globe map and seeing cloud covered lands.

Also for the advanced players, there are not that many quests that require interaction with other players are there? I ask because I met a player that was doing a quest in Beijing and they were having a hard time finding 10 people to give items to in order to complete the quest.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalflame@hellokitty.com View Post
    I was wondering that as well... I've seen more players on the international server. Since not that many people play anymore, does that mean that new lands are not going to be developed? Just assuming they are(were) by looking at the globe map and seeing cloud covered lands.
    Nothing yet. Still unknown at this time. Plus I wouldn't worry about it.

Many are busy with other things or quit playing long ago. Best to not ask about it.

Also for the advanced players, there are not that many quests that require interaction with other players are there? I ask because I met a player that was doing a quest in Beijing and they were having a hard time finding 10 people to give items to in order to complete the quest.
    http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/ind...haring_is_Good
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 06-09-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think a lot of people have been wondering whether the new lands will ever be open. It really doesn't seem like they will, since there haven't been any bug fixes or events in a long time.

When I did that quest, it was difficult. But I managed to complete it. Worse case possible, you could have to create extra accounts to give them to. I gave them to several of my guild members, some friends that weren't in the guild, and then visited people's farms and asked if I could give them some. I think I did that quest in January or something. One of my friends had a lot of trouble on that quest.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Nothing yet. Still unknown at this time. Plus I wouldn't worry about it.

Many are busy with other things or quit playing long ago. Best to not ask about it.

http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/ind...haring_is_Good
    Should be named Sharing is Good or How I Learned to Love People Visiting my Farm.