+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!!

Help!!!!

So that's the title becausE!!!! then..i created new character! u can see the name under my signature... then after that i met a friend on dream carnival... i visit her farm and she log off then after 1 hour she log in then we visit her farm again and after we saw her farm! all of her plants GONE! why! how?? it's almot 15 eggplants and 15 watermelons as i can remember and all GONE! how!
    HappyGirlFun - International and US/C server

please help us? we really need those plants

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patriciadiane01@hellokitty.com View Post
    So that's the title becausE!!!! then..i created new character! u can see the name under my signature... then after that i met a friend on dream carnival... i visit her farm and she log off then after 1 hour she log in then we visit her farm again and after we saw her farm! all of her plants GONE! why! how?? it's almot 15 eggplants and 15 watermelons as i can remember and all GONE! how!

Please send a detailed report with screenshots to help@hellokittyonline.com and the team will investigate on the problem.

In the meantime, you can plant those seeds again. This time, wait for them to grow and harvest them as soon as possible.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

ok we will just plant again -_-" But.... ehhh! ok..