+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face My Introductions to all the Sanrio Town forum members~

Hello everyone,my name is Tasin but you can call me Tasmia and I'm from Bangladesh.I'm 18 years old and I'm a Muslim.I have one elder sister and one elder brother,which makes me the youngest child of the three.
    I loved Hello Kitty when I was 5-7 years old,I can't remember in what item I saw her but I do remember her name was written below her picture.To me,Hello Kitty is like a character that symbolizes friendship and peace.After I grew more,when the internet was available,I've discovered a lot of Sanrio characters like Cinnamoroll,Button Nose,Tiny Poem etc. and I loved them as much as I love Hello Kitty.
    Anyway,this is my very first thread in this forum and I hope to meet a lot of people in here from around the world.
    That's it for now and bye bye~

hello my name is reem and i have one brother i am a muslim too
    i come from egypt good to know about you.

hi my name is tya, I'm muslim too. I come from indonesia. nice to meet you all

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by reemoo1@hellokitty.com View Post
    hello my name is reem and i have one brother i am a muslim too
    i come from egypt good to know about you.
    Hello Reem,it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sorry for the late reply.
    。◕ ‿ ◕ 。| ㄴㅇㅅㅌ | ℒℴѵℯ |ILᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ | ❀ | ♥ | ♀ | ★ | ☆ | ✮ | ✯ | ✪ | ✫ | ✬ | ✰ | ★ | ♔ | ♚ | ♕ | ♛ | ☾ ☽ | ☪ | ☁ | ♪ | ♫ | ♬ | ∞ | ☯ | ♦ | ♠ | ♣ | ♢ | ♤ | ♡ | ♧ | ⓣⓐⓢⓘⓝ | ⓜ | ← | ↑ | → | ↓ | ↖ | ↗ | ↘ | ↙ | ❂ | | ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ | Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ | ☮ | ✦ | | Ω | |╰╮| ⊥ |

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by deftyan@hellokitty.com View Post
    hi my name is tya, I'm muslim too. I come from indonesia. nice to meet you all
    Hi Tya,it nice to meet you too. I'm sorry for the late reply. Anyway,do you like K-pop music?
    。◕ ‿ ◕ 。| ㄴㅇㅅㅌ | ℒℴѵℯ |ILᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ | ❀ | ♥ | ♀ | ★ | ☆ | ✮ | ✯ | ✪ | ✫ | ✬ | ✰ | ★ | ♔ | ♚ | ♕ | ♛ | ☾ ☽ | ☪ | ☁ | ♪ | ♫ | ♬ | ∞ | ☯ | ♦ | ♠ | ♣ | ♢ | ♤ | ♡ | ♧ | ⓣⓐⓢⓘⓝ | ⓜ | ← | ↑ | → | ↓ | ↖ | ↗ | ↘ | ↙ | ❂ | | ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ | Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ | ☮ | ✦ | | Ω | |╰╮| ⊥ |

Welcome! I'd love to be friends!

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tehundeadbunny95@hellokitty.com View Post
    Welcome! I'd love to be friends!
    Ok,then tell me about yourself

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

Quote Originally Posted by tehundeadbunny95@hellokitty.com View Post
    Consider us friends from today,I like you already;after I red your profile,some of your personality matches with my personality.I brutally truthful but I'm a altruistic person;I do have a interest in crafting,cooking and also playing.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Woah, I like your sig! ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^