+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com View Post
    Consider us friends from today,I like you already;after I red your profile,some of your personality matches with my personality.I brutally truthful but I'm a altruistic person;I do have a interest in crafting,cooking and also playing.
    Woohoo!! I love making new friends<3

So what kind of crafts are you into?

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

Junior Member tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Woah, I like your sig! ^.^
    Thank you,my signature contains all my favorite characters or uni-codes from around the internet.You can copy and paste them in anywhere you like. 。◕ ‿ ◕ 。
    。◕ ‿ ◕ 。| ㄴㅇㅅㅌ | ℒℴѵℯ |ILᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ | ❀ | ♥ | ♀ | ★ | ☆ | ✮ | ✯ | ✪ | ✫ | ✬ | ✰ | ★ | ♔ | ♚ | ♕ | ♛ | ☾ ☽ | ☪ | ☁ | ♪ | ♫ | ♬ | ∞ | ☯ | ♦ | ♠ | ♣ | ♢ | ♤ | ♡ | ♧ | ⓣⓐⓢⓘⓝ | ⓜ | ← | ↑ | → | ↓ | ↖ | ↗ | ↘ | ↙ | ❂ | | ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ | Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ | ☮ | ✦ | | Ω | |╰╮| ⊥ |

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by tehundeadbunny95@hellokitty.com View Post
    Woohoo!! I love making new friends<3

So what kind of crafts are you into?
    Anything that comes in my mind,like once I made a hanging flower which was made from the fabric of a hand fan and tied in the middle with a thread.I only make a craft when I have time,inspiration and the items.
    。◕ ‿ ◕ 。| ㄴㅇㅅㅌ | ℒℴѵℯ |ILᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ | ❀ | ♥ | ♀ | ★ | ☆ | ✮ | ✯ | ✪ | ✫ | ✬ | ✰ | ★ | ♔ | ♚ | ♕ | ♛ | ☾ ☽ | ☪ | ☁ | ♪ | ♫ | ♬ | ∞ | ☯ | ♦ | ♠ | ♣ | ♢ | ♤ | ♡ | ♧ | ⓣⓐⓢⓘⓝ | ⓜ | ← | ↑ | → | ↓ | ↖ | ↗ | ↘ | ↙ | ❂ | | ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓ | Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ | ☮ | ✦ | | Ω | |╰╮| ⊥ |

Quote Originally Posted by tasmiatasin@hellokitty.com View Post
    Anything that comes in my mind,like once I made a hanging flower which was made from the fabric of a hand fan and tied in the middle with a thread.I only make a craft when I have time,inspiration and the items.
    I'm the exact same way lol! Waaaay too broke to buy a whole bunch of items to make crafts a constant hobby.

However once I finally have a job I hope to get yarn and knitting needles. I really want to learn how to knit so I can make my cute little kitty cat and puppy some adorable toys!(:

International In Game Name
    NummyBunny
    Guild
    Smile Family

About My Blog

About Me

Professor Layton Lovers!

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Please take note of the Forum Rules, specially #5:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...16-Forum-Rules

If you want to engage in a conversation, please do so via Private Messaging/Email or you can post on the walls of the members' SanrioTown Profiles.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Please take note of the Forum Rules, specially #5:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...16-Forum-Rules

If you want to engage in a conversation, please do so via Private Messaging/Email or you can post on the walls of the members' SanrioTown Profiles.
    I'm sorry,administrator.