+ Reply to Thread
    ✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Staying up all night?

Is that bad for staying up all night? Even though you have to finished something like homework/project by tommorow. What do you do if you are forbidden using the computer and the assignment/project is tommorow?
    ProfileBlog

It's bad for the health, yes, but there are somethings that must be done.
    As for the second question, is it possible to visit the library?

1: Yes it's bad but sometimes you just have to. Just make sure that you take a nap.

2: Is there something else you can do? Draw, read, help someone?
    hi, i been switching accounts over the years for reason i dont talk about, thee mostly me forgetting my email and password. I love anime,manga, all of that stuff. I'm mewpudding on the international server so if you see me say hello, im sure we would be great of friends and if you need to tell/ask me something dont be shy to say so okay.

Hetalian forever :3. Well, a sane hetalian at that :3.

Quote Originally Posted by hkitty111@hellokitty.com View Post
    Is that bad for staying up all night? Even though you have to finished something like homework/project by tommorow. What do you do if you are forbidden using the computer and the assignment/project is tommorow?
    It's bad for your health.. If it's not important then just do it if you have some extra time.
    If you need to research for it or it's an assignment then you need to do it first than other work or you can make a schedule so that you will know what to do after this before that or what.
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥