+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Weird Glasses or Cotanct lens?

Does anyone wear glasses? I do .But I look freak/weird when I wear glasses. And they said I look a old woman .Should I wear contact lens or stay wear this weird glasses?
    ProfileBlog

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Contact lenses tend to hurt your eyeball and they are a pain to deal with.

I'm sticking with glasses like I've been doing for most of my life.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I've been wearing glasses for a long time and I've been through a few pairs.

You could try different frames or if you feel like none look good on you then you could try contacts.

I found that the frame really made a difference for me. I used to have glasses with a frame made of thin metal but now I wear glasses like these.

Junior Member nora_ko@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    I feel the same way, and I tried contacts but I couldn't get them in... Some day I will get Lasik!!! /sob

But you might look around more next time you get new frames at least. Everyone has different tastes so try taking longer when trying on frames, and really look at yourself when looking in the mirror to see how they look. What you think looks good on you might not match what other people look good on you, but what is important is that you think you look good! When there's no room for doubt, then when someone says "those specs make you look dumb" then you won't even pay them any mind because you'll know they have bad taste and who cares what they think!

It's like when you watch a movie, would you stop liking a movie just because it was given bad ratings~?

(and if you never find any that you like after hours of searching then just pick the best one and start saving money for laser eye surgery orz)

The thing about Lasik is, its very expensive and may cause damage. I'm farsighted btw.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Yeah, I'm not sure I could even do it, myself. It's nice to dream though... (near-sighted reporting)

I'm heavily nearsighted in my right eye, and 20/20 in my left eye. I don't wear glasses or contacts, but I know people who do.
    Glasses feel better, according to my friends.

✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Aw Im convince,I will change the frame BTW,but what color should I change,Black or White?

ProfileBlog

Try different color frames. Black & white aren't the only colors out there.

I wear thin frames that are brown.

Alternatively, rimless or half-rimmed frames are an option, but I hear they bend easier. And my friend's been unfortunate enough to have broken hers multiple times in the past couple years.