+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile Yay, Sanriotown might be becoming active again

Finally, I don't have to hang out on silly (well, maybe not to some, but to me...) video game forums filled with people I can't even relate to as much anymore.

I missed posting here, anyways The pink is calming.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I still post here when I get a chance. I'm already on 10-20 other sites doing things.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I still post here when I get a chance. I'm already on 10-20 other sites doing things.
    Thats alright.

I think I got too dramatic with the first post. Even if they claim to be, I doubt people are against girliness as much as they would say they are.....on average.

I hope. Because I don't wanna think being myself hurts others...

That is all (its tough being an aspie).

I admit, i'm a bit of a forum addict, in a way. Seems to keep me from getting too bored, so, yeah. When I go on forums, I often wanna post a lot sometimes. Or maybe even more than sometimes. Depends on how bored I am.

I never seem to find active forums that detecate around pink and girly things, it seems, though.
    *shrug* I can only hope people are more tollerant than they can apper to be. I guess it helps that a lot of serebii.net members seem to be bronies, at least.

I should probably join a my little pony forum. I just remember some i've been to talked about stereo types a bit....much. But maybe i can handle that better now, I can be calmer now it seems.
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

It was never not active.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

I want people to post here a lot more. I'm sick of non-girly forums soo much...its like girly girls don't exsist online or something.....
    I AM Santa123fawr

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm kind of girly but it depends on my mood. The Sanrio Town forum is the only forum I ever go on; well, at least recently. I try to post most days. HKO isn't so active, but Sanrio Town seems to be.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I come here more often now that I'm on summer vacations!

@santa123fawr
    It's great to have you back! I missed you! I was worried about you, don't go do that again!

I think the Forum is always active, it's just that there are different users on during the different times of the day, so it's kinda hard to be online at the same time as someone you already know so why not meet new users and talk to anyone who is online, after all, we're all using the same Forum!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love coming here and posting on forums.Especially on forum games.Sanriotown just puts me in a better mood.

Londonluv is right.When you see someone online go ahead and say hello to them you might have something in common that you could talk about.