+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Show by Rock

Member thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hm, weird. Seems like a lot of unnecessary changes. I figure the anime is meant for fans of the game, not the general public, and fans would prefer it be similar to the game.

Just played Imagination. I managed to win it on normal without any mistakes, but hard was too hard for me. Lol.
    Most video game to anime adaptions are different. Nintendo's 3 game to anime adaptions, Pokemon, Kirby, and F-Zero are all different canon from their game canon.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...AnimeOfTheGame

Imagination's kind of a faster song, but it doesn't have really weird patterns or anything. I can't wait until I get to Imagination 6 in Tour so I can play it whenever I want to.
    Last edited by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com; 06-18-2015 at 02:49 PM.
    Show By Rock ID: 784396951
    3DS Friendcode: 2320-6225-0063

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com View Post
    Most video game to anime adaptions are different. Nintendo's 3 game to anime adaptions, Pokemon, Kirby, and F-Zero are all different canon from their game canon.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...AnimeOfTheGame

Imagination's kind of a faster song, but it doesn't have really weird patterns or anything. I can't wait until I get to Imagination 6 in Tour so I can play it whenever I want to.

Yeah, I watched an anime based off of a game and it was quite different as well.

Yeah, it didn't really have many doubles/triples either. I liked that, haha.

By the way, I'm kind of confused about Tour. Usually there's some place where it'll say 'NEW' and I'll go there and there'll be something I haven't played. But I don't see anything left there now. O.o
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Yeah, I watched an anime based off of a game and it was quite different as well.

Yeah, it didn't really have many doubles/triples either. I liked that, haha.

By the way, I'm kind of confused about Tour. Usually there's some place where it'll say 'NEW' and I'll go there and there'll be something I haven't played. But I don't see anything left there now. O.o
    Weird, none of the areas say new?

Weird, none of the areas say new?

I don't think so. Unless I'm missing it. I checked today and yesterday.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I don't think so. Unless I'm missing it. I checked today and yesterday.
    Strange, when you click on an area, do any of the 1, 2, 3, etc things or the songs themselves say new?

For me, the next song I need to do is Demon Street 5-10, Fake and Going to Fade 6, so Demon Street says new, and then upon clicking that Demon Street 5 says new, and then the song says new too. I would think it's more likely that you'd have a lot of areas that say new since they added the newer songs to Tour during the previous maintenance.

Strange, when you click on an area, do any of the 1, 2, 3, etc things or the songs themselves say new?

For me, the next song I need to do is Demon Street 5-10, Fake and Going to Fade 6, so Demon Street says new, and then upon clicking that Demon Street 5 says new, and then the song says new too. I would think it's more likely that you'd have a lot of areas that say new since they added the newer songs to Tour during the previous maintenance.

Maybe it's some sort of glitch? I already tried tapping all the areas too, and none of them have songs saying new. Many areas are still faded out. There's no other zones in the game, are there? It's all just that city, right? How strange. O.o I guess I'll try looking up the problem online...? Perhaps the same thing has happened to someone else? Is there some sort of Show By Rock FAQ/Help Center? Edit: I also see that I can send emails to support, but I don't think my Japanese would be good enough to explain properly.
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 06-18-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Maybe it's some sort of glitch? I already tried tapping all the areas too, and none of them have songs saying new. Many areas are still faded out. There's no other zones in the game, are there? It's all just that city, right? How strange. O.o I guess I'll try looking up the problem online...? Perhaps the same thing has happened to someone else? Is there some sort of Show By Rock FAQ/Help Center? Edit: I also see that I can send emails to support, but I don't think my Japanese would be good enough to explain properly.
    The areas that are grayed out are either ones you haven't gotten too, or ones that they haven't actually implemented into the game yet.

Do you remember what the last episode you got was? Maybe I can look up on the wiki what's after that.

The areas that are grayed out are either ones you haven't gotten too, or ones that they haven't actually implemented into the game yet.

Do you remember what the last episode you got was? Maybe I can look up on the wiki what's after that.

Hm... no, I can't remember for sure. There's nothing else you have to do to unlock more songs, is there?

Hm... no, I can't remember for sure. There's nothing else you have to do to unlock more songs, is there?
    No, playing a song in Tour should unlock the next song.

No, playing a song in Tour should unlock the next song.

Weird. O.o Uh, is there a list of the order of all the songs? So I can check to see which one I did last?