+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Show by Rock

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm not sure what the first one says "Bromide has not been selected".

The second is saying you have too many cards, you have to get rid of some. Feed angel cards to non-angels of the same color, sell cards you don't need. Once you get Rs and SRs and fill your decks with them, sell all Ns as they become nearly useless. You can do the normal friend point Gacha (should be the bottom most on the Gacha page) to get Ns, Rs, and SRs.

Ah, okay, thanks. It's making a lot more sense now. ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Member thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Ah, okay, thanks. It's making a lot more sense now. ^^
    No problem! If you have any yellow angel cards, make sure to use them to level up your Cyan UR!

You can get angel cards from the daily weekday events (purple on Monday, red on Tuesday, blue on Wednesday, green on Thursday, yellow on Friday, Japan time).
    Last edited by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com; 06-15-2015 at 03:48 AM.
    Show By Rock ID: 784396951
    3DS Friendcode: 2320-6225-0063

No problem! If you have any yellow angel cards, make sure to use them to level up your Cyan UR!

You can get angel cards from the daily weekday events (purple on Monday, red on Tuesday, blue on Wednesday, green on Thursday, yellow on Friday, Japan time).

How do the events work? Are they similar to playing normally or is it quite different?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

How do the events work? Are they similar to playing normally or is it quite different?
    Events are anything (aside from band mode) that isn't Tour mode. There are different kinds of events.

Daily events - Play 2, 5, or 7 star difficulty songs for 5, 15, or 30 hearts respectively. What you get from playing these songs depends on the day of the week (all days of the week are Japan time zone):

Sunday - sound dollar cards (cards you just sell for money)
    Monday - Purple angel cards
    Tuesday - Red angel cards
    Wednesday - Blue angel cards
    Thursday - Green angel cards
    Friday - Purple angel cards
    Saturday - music sheets (used to evolve bands once you level them up in Band mode)

Weeklong events - the main events in the game, they happen about two times a month. Weeklong events are where you grind songs of the same color for an entire week, competing against other players for rank. The higher your rank is at the end of the event, the more rewards you get when it ends. There are two parts to it, the point challenge, and the score challenge. The majority of your time playing a weeklong event is spend on the point challenge. As you get more points, you get special cards (R, SR, and SSR) that will raise your score in the score challenge. You try to get as many points as possible to get a high ranking. After leveling up your event cards, you do the score challenge. In the score challenge, you try to get the highest score you can on each song (5 to 8 stars, two per difficulty). The higher score you have (combined), the higher your rank. The event cards (as well as the URs introduced before the event) give you a higher score if they're in your deck.

Guides on SB69eng here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...N6U/edit?pli=1 (Bai Challenge events)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...=sharing&pli=1 (Boss meter event)

High Speed Challenge - Play songs 3 to 7 stars (3 to 8 on the last day of these events) where the chart moves faster than it normally does. Getting a full combo on 6, 7, and 8 star songs in High Speed Challenges will give you a melodisian. These normally happen at the beginning of a month (I think, I've only been playing since February 2nd, but I noticed there have been High Speed Challenges at the beginning of each month during the time I've been playing, so I assume they're a once a month thing.

Panel Missions - All players must work together to get a special card. Some panels you complete yourself (such as getting a certain score, clearing a song a certain amount of times, or killing a boss a certain amount of times), and some are panels that need to be completed a certain amount of time by all the players. These events only last a day, and if all the players fail to clear all the pink panels, nobody gets the card, even if you cleared all of the green ones yourself.

New Song Event - One or two new songs are always added during every weeklong event, and are available to play there, but sometimes either during or after the event, there will be an event where you can play the new song on 2, 4, or 6 difficulty for 2, 4, or 6 hearts each. These events are a good way to level yourself up to get more hearts, as they give you 200 experience per song on 6 stars. You can get angel cards and sound dollar cards from these, but they don't happen after every song is added, just when some are. For example, after the blue event last month, Rapezziauto's Imagination and Gauga Strike's Night Circus were both given one of these events, but when Chammy Chaplets' Hey!morning!! was added for the green event, it didn't get one of these.

The anime event is pretty much the same, but it's lasting longer. It ends in two weeks though.

Guide on SB69eng here:

http://sb69eng.tumblr.com/post/11817...nel-mission-is

Free Play - Play a song that costs 0 hearts on 2, 4, and 6 difficulty. Changes every day, I recommend you do this to practice playing songs that are above your current skill level.
    Last edited by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com; 06-15-2015 at 10:52 PM.

Events are anything (aside from band mode) that isn't Tour mode. There are different kinds of events.

Daily events - Play 2, 5, or 7 star difficulty songs for 5, 15, or 30 hearts respectively. What you get from playing these songs depends on the day of the week (all days of the week are Japan time zone):

Sunday - sound dollar cards (cards you just sell for money)
    Monday - Purple angel cards
    Tuesday - Red angel cards
    Wednesday - Blue angel cards
    Thursday - Green angel cards
    Friday - Purple angel cards
    Saturday - music sheets (used to evolve bands once you level them up in Band mode)

Weeklong events - the main events in the game, they happen about two times a month. Weeklong events are where you grind songs of the same color for an entire week, competing against other players for rank. The higher your rank is at the end of the event, the more rewards you get when it ends. There are two parts to it, the point challenge, and the score challenge. The majority of your time playing a weeklong event is spend on the point challenge. As you get more points, you get special cards (R, SR, and SSR) that will raise your score in the score challenge. You try to get as many points as possible to get a high ranking. After leveling up your event cards, you do the score challenge. In the score challenge, you try to get the highest score you can on each song (5 to 8 stars, two per difficulty). The higher score you have (combined), the higher your rank. The event cards (as well as the URs introduced before the event) give you a higher score if they're in your deck.

Guides on SB69eng here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...N6U/edit?pli=1 (Bai Challenge events)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...=sharing&pli=1 (Boss meter event)

High Speed Challenge - Play songs 3 to 7 stars (3 to 8 on the last day of these events) where the chart moves faster than it normally does. Getting a full combo on 6, 7, and 8 star songs in High Speed Challenges will give you a melodisian. These normally happen at the beginning of a month (I think, I've only been playing since February 2nd, but I noticed there have been High Speed Challenges at the beginning of each month during the time I've been playing, so I assume they're a once a month thing.

Panel Missions - All players must work together to get a special card. Some panels you complete yourself (such as getting a certain score, clearing a song a certain amount of times, or killing a boss a certain amount of times), and some are panels that need to be completed a certain amount of time by all the players. These events only last a day, and if all the players fail to clear all the pink panels, nobody gets the card, even if you cleared all of the green ones yourself.

New Song Event - One or two new songs are always added during every weeklong event, and are available to play there, but sometimes either during or after the event, there will be an event where you can play the new song on 2, 4, or 6 difficulty for 2, 4, or 6 hearts each. These events are a good way to level yourself up to get more hearts, as they give you 200 experience per song on 6 stars. You can get angel cards and sound dollar cards from these, but they don't happen after every song is added, just when some are. For example, after the blue event last month, Rapezziauto's Imagination and Gauga Strike's Night Circus were both given one of these events, but when Chammy Chaplets' Hey!morning!! was added for the green event, it didn't get one of these.

The anime event is pretty much the same, but it's lasting longer. It ends in two weeks though.

Guide on SB69eng here:

http://sb69eng.tumblr.com/post/11817...nel-mission-is

Free Play - Play a song that costs 0 hearts on 2, 4, and 6 difficulty. Changes every day, I recommend you do this to practice playing songs that are above your current skill level.

Wow, thanks. That was more information than I was expecting, lol.

Tried playing hard free play, and it wasn't kidding when it said hard. I don't know how anyone can move that quickly! O.O I think I need to practice easy and normal first, because even normal is super difficult for me, and will surely take me hundreds of tries to get right, haha.

Wow, thanks. That was more information than I was expecting, lol.

Tried playing hard free play, and it wasn't kidding when it said hard. I don't know how anyone can move that quickly! O.O I think I need to practice easy and normal first, because even normal is super difficult for me, and will surely take me hundreds of tries to get right, haha.
    Oh, Thunder,Light,Stone,Fire? That's actually the easiest Ninjinriot song, on 6 stars at least. I think it's the hardest on 8 (though I haven't played them on 8 so I wouldn't know from experience). Soldier Named The Shadow is the hardest 6 star song by them for me. I was stuck on that for a week in Tour and then I decided to use a melodisian to revive myself because I didn't want to be stuck anymore.

I just recorded a video of myself playing today's Free Play song on 6 stars:

https://play.lobi.co/video/1bf906cfc...48c51353aca5b8

That one good....

My skill level is about 6 stars, it'd probably be higher if you could play 7 or 8 on Free Play, but unfortunately you can't. Plus Tour only goes up to 6, so you can't actually unlock 7 and 8 stars in band mode either. I've been practicing 7 stars by playing them in the daily events, and in weeklong events.

EDIT: Speaking of practicing 7 stars, I did three Shizuku Secretmind songs on 7:

https://play.lobi.co/video/3504d3ea7...3e428e461b2f80
    https://play.lobi.co/video/47d157cd8...ba91135b6cdecc
    https://play.lobi.co/video/501acb913...7a9854d3a5da9d

I didn't do Unicorn in the Blue though, I had enough of that in the last blue event...
    Last edited by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com; 06-16-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Oh, Thunder,Light,Stone,Fire? That's actually the easiest Ninjinriot song, on 6 stars at least. I think it's the hardest on 8 (though I haven't played them on 8 so I wouldn't know from experience). Soldier Named The Shadow is the hardest 6 star song by them for me. I was stuck on that for a week in Tour and then I decided to use a melodisian to revive myself because I didn't want to be stuck anymore.

I just recorded a video of myself playing today's Free Play song on 6 stars:

https://play.lobi.co/video/1bf906cfc...48c51353aca5b8

That one good....

My skill level is about 6 stars, it'd probably be higher if you could play 7 or 8 on Free Play, but unfortunately you can't. Plus Tour only goes up to 6, so you can't actually unlock 7 and 8 stars in band mode either. I've been practicing 7 stars by playing them in the daily events, and in weeklong events.

EDIT: Speaking of practicing 7 stars, I did three Shizuku Secretmind songs on 7:

https://play.lobi.co/video/3504d3ea7...3e428e461b2f80
    https://play.lobi.co/video/47d157cd8...ba91135b6cdecc
    https://play.lobi.co/video/501acb913...7a9854d3a5da9d

I didn't do Unicorn in the Blue though, I had enough of that in the last blue event...

Omg, I can't imagine I'd ever get that good. O.O I can't believe it's humanly possible to move that fast, lol. It's getting pretty tough for me already. I was stuck on one recently for a month or so before I finally used a melodisian. I was determined but I could only make it to the chorus. Those ones you did I would fail in ten or so seconds. o.o

Omg, I can't imagine I'd ever get that good. O.O I can't believe it's humanly possible to move that fast, lol. It's getting pretty tough for me already. I was stuck on one recently for a month or so before I finally used a melodisian. I was determined but I could only make it to the chorus. Those ones you did I would fail in ten or so seconds. o.o
    Just keep practicing daily and you'll get it eventually. What amazes me are people who can do things like Unicorn in the Blue 8, Last Flower 8, any Ninjinriot song on 7 or 8, and a few others.

What song were you stuck on?

Just keep practicing daily and you'll get it eventually. What amazes me are people who can do things like Unicorn in the Blue 8, Last Flower 8, any Ninjinriot song on 7 or 8, and a few others.

What song were you stuck on?

I was stuck on オーロラ. Two stars. I do perfect up until the chorus but then I can't get it right when so many start coming at me all at once.

I was stuck on オーロラ. Two stars. I do perfect up until the chorus but then I can't get it right when so many start coming at me all at once.
    Oh, yeah that one has a lot of double notes. Because of that it's the only song on two stars that I don't find to be boring.

Another song that's harder than most others in its difficulty is Xoxo 3 stars, for the same reason as オーロラ 2, a lot of double notes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5pP7Y2FBA

Xoxo 4 stars is actually easier than 3 stars. It makes me wonder if they accidentally mixed them up and they're supposed to be switched.
    Last edited by thebeatlespkmnfan42@hellokitty.com; 06-17-2015 at 10:03 PM.