+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If I was....

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar

If I was....

I thought of this when i was folding clothes so it might stink.Anyway in this game you say if you were something/someone and what would you do if you were that something/someone.
    Better yet heres an example:

If i was a tree i would tell anyone who walked by their fly was down but they would have no idea who it was cause the only person around is a tree.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If I was... an astronaut I would paint a smiley face on the moon to make children have happy dreams
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 08-06-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    If I was... a computer tech I would invent a laptop that had unlimited battery so the battery won't go out.
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If I was....Not autistic I hope i'd still be a very kind person to other people.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

If I was... a cat I would walk 500 miles to meet other neighborhoods then go back home at night to make my family smile

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If I was.....a rock i would pelt myself at people.Only if they were wearing helmets.Safety first.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    If I was...A plushie, i'm sure i'd enjoy all the snuggles i'd get from my favorite human everyday, even if I couldn't really feel them!
    ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

If I was... a flower I would sing just to make humans see how plants are living beings too

BlogVideos

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    If I was...in a relationship with Harry Potter I would jump for joy and rub it in people's faces.Then take a million pics.
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

If I was... an apple I'd be the very first purple apple the Earth has ever seen!

BlogVideos