+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hi and hello to everyone. I downloaded and started playing a couple days ago, and I gotta say, I REALLY like this game. Please do not be weirded out, I may be a guy outside of this game, but I really really think it's good. It's cute for one, and 2, it's a refreshing change of pace from what i'm used to (not so much fighting/drama/violence/just plain ugliness between players, but instead the competition is in the form of actual mini- games = a good thing). Hopefully i'll see you around!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't playing this game either. Long story.

If you need help, consult http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Welcome to the magic of HKO! o.o You'll probably see me in-game too often on the US/C server lol

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Welcome to HKO! It's always nice to get new players.

@HeadPhonz- Well I'm glad you're on a lot. I get lonely and bored.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member neomeo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Dreamland, Planet Popstar, with Kirby and META KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :D <(-^^-<)

Smile :D Yay! :D

Personally, I think it's great that new people are playing HKO! I mean, we do need the publicity!
    I hope more people realize what a great game HKO is .

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neomeo@hellokitty.com View Post
    Personally, I think it's great that new people are playing HKO! I mean, we do need the publicity!
    I hope more people realize what a great game HKO is .
    Me too. ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Welcome to the world of HKO! I'm glad that you really like this game! ^.^
    I play on both the US/Canada server and International server in Hello Kitty Online.

US/Canada: Alina_Fairysong (Beijing)
    Guild: Magical Pets

International: Sierra_RubySnow (London)

I hope to meet everyone in the game!

I also play MapleStory. Visit my blog for more details about what characters I play and more. I usually play on Bera.

Due to school, I will not be as active as I used to be. However, I will still check my profile from time to time.