+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar

The Super Kawaii Game! <3

Hi! It's lidie here and This is a game called.....The Super Kawaii Game!! <3
    Here's how you play. The first person (Me!) posts a picture (Nothing Innapropriate, please! Innapropriate pictures could get you banned.) and the person below rates it on a kawaii scale 1-10. 1 is totally not kawaii, 2 is maybe not kawaii, 3 is not kawaii, 4 is maybe kawaii, 5 is kawaii, 6 is yeah, kawaii!, 7 is great kawaii, 8 is awesome kawaii, 9 is extreme kawaii, and 10 is ultra mega super kawaii! Then you post a picture, and the next person rates it and so on, and so on. Good luck!
    How I thought of this game: Yesterday, I was in the car, coming back from church, and I was talking to myself about how much I loved Forum Games on sanriotown. I decided and told my 8 yr old sister that I would be making a forum game on sanriotown called "The Kawaii Game" you would post a picture and rate it on a kawaii scale. Sometimes I don't know how I think of Crazy Ideas like this, It's just my brain getting excersize in the morning. XD
    Last edited by foofle887@mymelody.com; 08-05-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    7!

It's not letting me put the picture right in so I'm going to use a link: Chibimaru!
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

10! I love mamegoma!

How about... this laptop!

✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

I want that laptop!!! I guess 9. Or 9? Can you do halves?

Boo!

Definitely 10. Boo is the world's cutest dog! He is just made of kawaii. :3
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

9! Omg I have that bear on the left! ^^ It's a girl and I named her Holiday.

Let's see... this pic!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

9! How about this?