+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Exclamation How can field update?

    hi everyone! I have a problem in the game. My farm still 1 level. Do you know how to get a a higher level?
    Last edited by conan777@hellokitty.com; 08-10-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: The title is wrong

  2. #2
    You can buy a Farm Certificate in the Mall
    But first you need to increase your farming level to use the Higher Farm Certificate
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥


  3. #3

    How can i increase my farming level ?

    Quote Originally Posted by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    You can buy a Farm Certificate in the Mall
    But first you need to increase your farming level to use the Higher Farm Certificate
    I know it. But i don't know how to increase my farm level. Do you know that?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by conan777@hellokitty.com View Post
    I know it. But i don't know how to increase my farm level. Do you know that?
    Do your Quest or Plant a crops according to your level...
    Ex: Farm Level - 2
    Then Buy a seeds that is level 2... and just keep planting Have FUN!
    Last edited by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my; 08-10-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥


  5. #5

    i level up but my farm still 1 level

    Quote Originally Posted by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    Do your Quest or Plant a crops according to your level...
    Ex: Farm Level - 2
    Then Buy a seeds that is level 2...
    I don't know how to make my farm level up.I can plant 2 level seeds,but my farm still 1 level, how to increase my farm level ?

  6. #6
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by conan777@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't know how to make my farm level up.I can plant 2 level seeds,but my farm still 1 level, how to increase my farm level ?
    Just keep planting seeds in your farm. Eventually your farming level will be high enough to have a higher level farm. Then you can buy one in the Item Mall.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  7. #7

    thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Just keep planting seeds in your farm. Eventually your farming level will be high enough to have a higher level farm. Then you can buy one in the Item Mall.
    thank you very much.

  8. #8

    How can a farm update?

    Hi everyone!Do you remember how many plants do for? I have planted lots of seeds,but my farm still 1 level, how can my farm level up?

  9. #9
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    1,543
    Is your planting level 4?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

    Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

    Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

    Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

  10. #10

    farm

    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Is your planting level 4?
    My farm is 1 level, it doesn't level up... i have plant so many...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts