+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member fairywars98@mymelody.com's Avatar

Question Everythings upside down?!

Well this is a strange problem that my friend has on hers, cause I don't play HKO due to the lack of people. Anyways everytime she logs on it's upside down. Not the buildings...the WHOLE HKO is upside down. Her computer seems to be doing okay but she has installed crap like CursorMania and PopularScreensavers before, so could that be the case or is it something else? HELP US!

Please send a report with screenshots to help@hellokittyonline.com
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fairywars98@mymelody.com View Post
    Well this is a strange problem that my friend has on hers, cause I don't play HKO due to the lack of people. Anyways everytime she logs on it's upside down. Not the buildings...the WHOLE HKO is upside down. Her computer seems to be doing okay but she has installed crap like CursorMania and PopularScreensavers before, so could that be the case or is it something else? HELP US!
    Could you have her uninstall CursorMania & PopularScreensavers to see if it fixes things? What is her OS btw?

Despite the 'lack of people', I still play. You should try playing anyway as I have no idea how long the game will be around.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 08-11-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Woah, that's really weird! I think sending screenshots might not be much proof or anything since you could have just turned pics upside-down and sent them, right? Lol. Never heard of those other programs before, but if she doesn't use them, uninstalling them might be a good idea. Or she could just play it upside-down. Maybe it'd be more fun that way... lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Woah, that's really weird! I think sending screenshots might not be much proof or anything since you could have just turned pics upside-down and sent them, right? Lol. Never heard of those other programs before, but if she doesn't use them, uninstalling them might be a good idea. Or she could just play it upside-down. Maybe it'd be more fun that way... lol.
    There is a setting where you can rotate the display. Try that option instead.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    There is a setting where you can rotate the display. Try that option instead.
    Oh, really? Where's that setting?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^