• Some is ok...

12 54.55%
  • What's 3-D??

1 4.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Nay.

The problem with 3D is that is made post production instead of filming with 3D cameras, which is what makes the #D look nice, like James Cameron did with Avatar. Is so 3D upto the point where I was impressed that the Na'vi looked so real, but when it's converted to 2D you can see clearly it' computer graphics.

I'm going to quote myself from the topic Is it just me or 3D is getting really old nowadays?

Rather than 3D getting old, I think the blame lies in the film directors that just go for the latest market gimmick instead of using it as the effective story-telling tool that it should be.

3D can be used to great effect to tell a story, just like in the CGI film Toy Story 3. It didn't make me feel overwhelmed or bored, rather it was used effectively to hammer the point home, such as the rescue with the garbage crane. Really effective action scene.

As of lately, I feel 3D has been used as a way to sponge us film-goers of our money, and it's not even done that good anyway. That's why most good directors steer clear of it (Christopher Nolan, anyone?).

This feeling will only be a fleeting one. Right now we're in the transition that goes since the introduction of a new revolutionary technology in our cinemas; just like the way it happened when sound and technicolor were introduced. Thomas Alva Edison even went as far as saying that "who would like to see a movie with sounds?" or something along those lines
    I think that sums just about right my sentiments about these topic.
    Last edited by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com; 05-21-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Not really. I like seeing it 3D, but sometimes I can't even see the 3D! I have to bring my glasses to the movies and I have to slip my glsses over the 3D ones which makes my eyes feel dry. So, nay. I'd rather go to the normal one. I'd still have to bring my glasses because I can't see the screen! It's too far away! I can't even see! I don't want to sit in front because my eyes wouldn't be able to handle such a large screen. I normally sit in the back, more upwards. I can see, it's not too loud, it's perfect!
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆ daniel311_2009@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like 3D because it looks cool but I don't like it because it's bad for our eyes. I guess it's ok to see a 3D movie once in a while. If everyone saw a 3D movie everyday, our eyes would probably won't see very well. So, Im not really sure if I should like it or not.
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤♥ ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤.❤.❀.❤.❀.
    US/C Server: ♥♥Herly♥♥ International Server: ♥♥Twirly♥♥
    ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤✿.❤

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★
    My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/daniel311_2009
    My Blog Image:
    <a href=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7343/499786406aa192em3.jpg target=_blank>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/734...06aa192em3.jpg</a>
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆

Junior Member cherrychocochip@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't know if my eyes are weird or what, but I have to wear those 3D glasses sort of crooked. And they're over my regular glasses, too. So, I look like a weirdo.

The only good thing about 3D is that now they're going to be re-releasing old Disney movies and Star Wars back into theaters. (Even though those will be in 3D, too...)

It hurts my eyes even though I dont wear glasses o-o
    Everything looks fuzzy and weird and I get headaches.
    I think it should just be for amusement parks and theaters....3D TV is ridiculous...

♥♥☆ςยtє & คฬєร๏๓є☆♥♥ natalia88288@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like 3D because it looks cool but I don't like it because it's bad for our eyes. I guess it's ok to see a 3D movie once in a while. If everyone saw a 3D movie everyday, our eyes would probably won't see very well. So, Im not really sure if I should like it or not.
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤♥ ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤.❤.❀.❤.❀.
    ✿Visit my blog!
    ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤✿.❤

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★。。★。。★。 。★
    ★ My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/natalia88288
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★ 。。★。。★。。★

♥♥☆Natalia☆♥♥

Its cool! Srry... AWESOME!!!!
    ♥ ~ ★ ~ ♥ ~ ★ ~ ♥ ~ ★ ~ ♥ ~ ★ ~ ♥ ~ ★ ~ ♥ ~ ★ ~ ♥
    You're unique and special in your own way
    Learn something new from each day

~Moon Shine