+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy HELP! Stuck Near Heart Swing in West Sun Land

Please help! I'm STUCK in the heart shaped swing in West Sun Land... I re-logged many times... Tried window mode as well... but didn't work. Please help. I don't want want to delete and make new account.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by bleumoon18@hellokitty.com; 08-19-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to include pic of the situation.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Usually when you're stuck you'd PM a GM for help. If you're on International, try PMing GM-Sphinx, or if you're on US/Canada, PM GM-Pitaya.

Doesn't seem like they log on too often though, so it could be a while. You could also try emailing help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Usually when you're stuck you'd PM a GM for help. If you're on International, try PMing GM-Sphinx, or if you're on US/Canada, PM GM-Pitaya.

Doesn't seem like they log on too often though, so it could be a while. You could also try emailing help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Hi Anastasia, Thanks for replying... Just read your reply. I got out of the situation with the help of fellow guildmates by luring the monsters to me. then a day after I got stuck in Sunbright Express... we couldn't solve the problem this time so I deleted my character and made a new one... But I would like to ask how to PM the GM's? In case I get stuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by bleumoon18@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi Anastasia, Thanks for replying... Just read your reply. I got out of the situation with the help of fellow guildmates by luring the monsters to me. then a day after I got stuck in Sunbright Express... we couldn't solve the problem this time so I deleted my character and made a new one... But I would like to ask how to PM the GM's? In case I get stuck again.
    Click the channel button in the left bottom corner of the screen (it's left of the bar where you type messages), click Private Message, then type in the GM's username to send them a PM. Seems like GMs are online more in the evening, so you might have better luck then.

I'm glad you got unstuck, but it's too bad you got stuck again so soon after, and really sad you ended up deleting your character. >.< Just wondering, exactly where in the Sunright Express did you get stuck? Could you explain? Because it may be the spot you were standing at. And if it's the area that got you stuck, it's important that players know they shouldn't walk to that spot.

I've found some 'sticky spots' over the years I've played HKO, one of them being near the bottom of West Zodiac Pass. I have also gotten stuck in a farm market, one of my friends got stuck in a Sunbright Express Station, and another was stuck in Paris. All of us either found GMs to help us or clicked something that got us unstuck. It would be useful to have a list of these spots to help players avoid them.
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 08-23-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Thank You! I got stuck near the plants on the left side when u enter Sunbright Express.. (potted plants on the left. XD And oh by the way, it's the Paris Sunbright Express Station.

Again thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by bleumoon18@hellokitty.com View Post
    Thank You! I got stuck near the plants on the left side when u enter Sunbright Express.. (potted plants on the left. XD And oh by the way, it's the Paris Sunbright Express Station.

Again thank you...
    You're welcome!