+ Reply to Thread
    ✿♪ღ_KittyKawaii_ღ♪✿ hkitty111@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Exclamation How to get rid of moles?

how to get rid of moles ,,ugh ,,everytime when I go to the farm I can't gather or cut some plants
    ProfileBlog

restart your computer
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    restart your computer
    I already restart my computer but it doesnt work
    ProfileBlog

Quote Originally Posted by hkitty111@hellokitty.com View Post
    I already restart my computer but it doesnt work

Restart your computer and wait for a 20 minutes then open a client
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my View Post

Restart your computer and wait for a 20 minutes then open a client
    ok ill try...tommorow (-_-)zzzzZZZZ thanks
    ProfileBlog

Restarting doesn't work. Waiting doesn't work either. If it has for anyone they're just plain lucky.

Even restarting your modem and router doesn't always work and for me... It rarely works.

I was told by a friend in game that they found a solution here (on the forum) where you open a second HKO client and then enter your farm and the moles are gone in the second client. All you have to do after that is close the first HKO client you opened and go on farming.

I have gotten this to work more often than anything else and doesn't require resetting your modem or router at least. Sadly just like every option there is to getting rid of the moles.. It doesn't always work =/

Nevertheless I hope this gives you another option and good luck! If you play on the US/Canada server, I don't mind buying the seeds, planting and farming things for you free of charge (that goes for everyone) so long as I don't have moles either.

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Usually opening HKO twice works for me, but today the moles seem determined to stay. In fact using that fix only rotates the moles between a certain set. There will either be 2, 3, or 4 sleeping regular moles (each time they are in the exact same spots or a lone Star Mole. The Star Mole is a new thing though because it's actually awake. I can't attack it and it just stands in one place. Kind of at a loss for what I should do. Emailed support about it.
    Once I hear back from them, I'll let you know if there are any other options for anyone else with this problem!

Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    Usually opening HKO twice works for me, but today the moles seem determined to stay. In fact using that fix only rotates the moles between a certain set. There will either be 2, 3, or 4 sleeping regular moles (each time they are in the exact same spots or a lone Star Mole. The Star Mole is a new thing though because it's actually awake. I can't attack it and it just stands in one place. Kind of at a loss for what I should do. Emailed support about it.
    Once I hear back from them, I'll let you know if there are any other options for anyone else with this problem!
    *Points upwards* Headphonz was the one that told me the fix in the first place.

Also, I'm having almost the exact groupings of moles you are but I'm getting;

1 lone starmole, dead/sleeping
    2 sleeping regular moles
    1 starmole alive and just chillin' in my farm...taunting me... He doesn't want me getting any delicious tomatoes.

I want to farm dang it.

Okay, if your computer can handle it, continuously opening HKO clients until you get a clean one seems to work.

I opened one at a time and it took until the fifth or sixth and the moles were gone. They are gone now though.

So, HKitty, if you need anything grown and you can't get the moles to go away, please let me know and I'll bring you what you need... Unless you're on the international server, then I'm useless ;__;

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    They replied with these instructions:

[1] Open another HKO client but keep the first one open. Now you will have two open game windows.
    [2] Log in the same account [username and password] in the newly-opened HKO client while keeping the other one open.
    [3] Continue playing HKO using the newly-opened client window. The other one will disconnect automatically.
    [4] Check if the mole/s is/are still there on the newly-opened client.
    [5] Repeat if necessary.

Granted it took quite a few attempts this time, but it did eventually work! Just keep trying and don't give up! I just look at it like pet card hunting. ;_;