+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: lost farm

lost farm

my friend gifted me a farm i want to trade it cause i have extra in the storage and i lost it!! i accidentally click the ok button!! and throw it! help!
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    my friend gifted me a farm i want to trade it cause i have extra in the storage and i lost it!! i accidentally click the ok button!! and throw it! help!
    There's no way to get an item back after you throw it, though asking a GM might be helpful. Once I accidentally sold an item I needed for a quest and a GM gave me another.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    There's no way to get an item back after you throw it, though asking a GM might be helpful. Once I accidentally sold an item I needed for a quest and a GM gave me another.
    GMs are offline and also i thought it's a seed and accidentally got the wrong one! T^T help

GMs are offline and also i thought it's a seed and accidentally got the wrong one! T^T help
    GMs tend to be online more during the evening/night. Due to HKO's low population, GMs are not online as much as they used to be, since there are less players that need help.

Since a farm certificate isn't a quest item, a GM may not even give one to you. I don't know for sure.

I hate it when I accidentally drop things I need. >.< I've dropped/sold lots of rare items over the years.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

GMs tend to be online more during the evening/night. Due to HKO's low population, GMs are not online as much as they used to be, since there are less players that need help.

Since a farm certificate isn't a quest item, a GM may not even give one to you. I don't know for sure.

I hate it when I accidentally drop things I need. >.< I've dropped/sold lots of rare items over the years.
    Oh! It cost 75 SCP T^T Wa!!

Oh! It cost 75 SCP T^T Wa!!
    It cost cash points? Oh, that's really bad. >.<

It cost cash points? Oh, that's really bad. >.<
    please? someone help me? T^T

please? someone help me? T^T
    I don't have enough cash to buy you another... >.<

tell me your in game name and are you on US/CAN or are you INTL. I will gift you one. Which level 4 farm did you want?

Also. when you get it. go ahead and right click the certificate . It will disappear from your bag, but the farm manager will have it and it is not lost for you. Then later on, when your planting is level 4 to match your level 4 farm you can then go to the farm manager (you can't switch farms at the Harbor Farm Manager. Any other one is fine ) and click on farm management icon. You then see a list of farms you own. Click on the one you want and follow rest of managers directions. After that, you should be able to teleport to your new farm.
    Last edited by juls140217@hellokitty.com; 08-24-2013 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juls140217@hellokitty.com View Post
    tell me your in game name and are you on US/CAN or are you INTL. I will gift you one. Which level 4 farm did you want?

Also. when you get it. go ahead and right click the certificate . It will disappear from your bag, but the farm manager will have it and it is not lost for you. Then later on, when your planting is level 4 to match your level 4 farm you can then go to the farm manager (you can't switch farms at the Harbor Farm Manager. Any other one is fine ) and click on farm management icon. You then see a list of farms you own. Click on the one you want and follow rest of managers directions. After that, you should be able to teleport to your new farm.
    are you sure?
    Last edited by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my; 08-25-2013 at 03:40 AM.