+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lost farm

Yes, I am sure. Just need your IGN and which server you play on. It will arrive in the Item delivery. OH!!! also tell me which level 4 farm you want.

I gave quite a few new players farms, I perhaps gave you one. Just a guess, but is your name kitty45? If not, sorry, but give my your name and server so I can send you a new farm .

Quote Originally Posted by juls140217@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes, I am sure. Just need your IGN and which server you play on. It will arrive in the Item delivery. OH!!! also tell me which level 4 farm you want.

I gave quite a few new players farms, I perhaps gave you one. Just a guess, but is your name kitty45? If not, sorry, but give my your name and server so I can send you a new farm .
    I'll just pm you. What is your ign? My IGN is Kitty1412
    Last edited by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my; 08-25-2013 at 08:18 AM.
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

Well I am very rarely on. I don't think I can add you to friend list unless you are on.. Not sure how to proceed .. What server do you play on? What times do you play?
    Last edited by juls140217@hellokitty.com; 08-25-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I'm now playing! T^T
    Last edited by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my; 08-27-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    ♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You donít have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juls140217@hellokitty.com View Post

It's nice of you to give her one. ^^ I would've if I had enough points.

I know kitty45. Seems like she stopped playing though.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^