+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is it?

what is it?

I dont know what is the meaning of this? i can't play HKO T^T

♥ Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on
    someone telling you who you are. ♥

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What is the operating system?

Some anti virus programs detect hko.exe and autoupdater.exe as viruses. Neither are such things.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    I dont know what is the meaning of this? i can't play HKO T^T

Please email help@hellokittyonline.com and send this screenshot along with details of the error/problem.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Please email help@hellokittyonline.com and send this screenshot along with details of the error/problem.

No reply...

please help i really can't play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kitty1412@hellokitty.com.my; 09-03-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I am sorta afraid to pop in on this thread, but I'll give it a try. I wouldn't expect a reply from support, but this looks like a fairly common problem. A quick Google search, https://www.google.com/search?q=urlm...&oq=urlmon.dll, shows many people have this problem.

So first, I would ask: are you, or do you have any friends who are comfortable with computers, in trying to fix something? Second, are you running Windows XP or Windows 7? Did you install anything recently?

Most fixes point at this, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679, as the solution. The quick answer, depending on if you are running WinXP or Win7 would be:

Win7: press Start, and in the box that says "Search programs and files", type the command exactly as is, without the quotes, "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" and press ENTER. Here is what it would look like:

It should tell you "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded". Any other message means it didn't work. But even if it did not work, it won't break anything, so don't worry about that.

If you are not comfortable with this, or don't understand, find a friend who can help.

Quote Originally Posted by azog@hellokitty.com View Post
    I am sorta afraid to pop in on this thread, but I'll give it a try. I wouldn't expect a reply from support, but this looks like a fairly common problem. A quick Google search, https://www.google.com/search?q=urlm...&oq=urlmon.dll, shows many people have this problem.

So first, I would ask: are you, or do you have any friends who are comfortable with computers, in trying to fix something? Second, are you running Windows XP or Windows 7? Did you install anything recently?

Most fixes point at this, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/281679, as the solution. The quick answer, depending on if you are running WinXP or Win7 would be:

Win7: press Start, and in the box that says "Search programs and files", type the command exactly as is, without the quotes, "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" and press ENTER. Here is what it would look like:

It should tell you "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded". Any other message means it didn't work. But even if it did not work, it won't break anything, so don't worry about that.

If you are not comfortable with this, or don't understand, find a friend who can help.

Do I need to download IE??

☆.•*•♥ Potchi248 ♥•*•.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Can't open ITEM IN THE MALL because of this? why? :O
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What version of windows are you running
    I had the same problem but not with HKO