+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member xaishi@hellokitty.com's Avatar

How to make your hair soft.

So almost every girl at my school asks me how I get smooth hair when I straighten my hair everyday. Cause when you straighten your hair so much, you can damage it. My hair is thick and poofy so I have to straighten my hair everyday. And i'd rather share this tip to you guys rather then someone else.

1) When you get in the shower, wet your hair till it's drenched.
    2) Apply shampoo (any type of shampoo is fine) and then wash it off.
    3) Apply shampoo again and wash it off.
    4) After completely washing your hair of shampoo, get a handful of conditioner and spread it everywhere but avoid letting your hair touch water in the process. You want it spread everywhere to the point you can run your fingers through you hair (how ever long it is) with out getting it stuck in between your fingers. Leave the conditioner in your hair for 1 to 2 minutes. In that time frame, wash your body with some sort of body wash or shave your legs to past the time.
    5) Once you think it's a good time to wash the conditioner off, step back into the water and wash it off. You should feel your hair much softer even when washing it off.
    6) After getting out of the shower and getting dressed. Wrap the towel around your head for about 30 mins.
    7) You have the option of letting your hair Air Dry, or Blow Dry. I actually let my hair Air Dry.
    8) Once your hair is dry, straighten your hair and you're done ^_^!
    Last edited by xaishi@hellokitty.com; 09-08-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks for the tips

My mom used to have this Japanese conditioner treatment thing that smelled nice and it worked for my hair but one day she decided to throw it away D: (her hair is really bad, she's always dying it and doing all sorts of crazy things to it) because it didn't work on her hair.

Some girls in Pakistan use coconut oil in their hair, I don't know if that helps either.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xaishi@hellokitty.com View Post
    So almost every girl at my school asks me how I get smooth hair when I straighten my hair everyday. Cause when you straighten your hair so much, you can damage it. My hair is thick and poofy so I have to straighten my hair everyday. And i'd rather share this tip to you guys rather then someone else.

1) When you get in the shower, wet your hair till it's drenched.
    2) Apply shampoo (any type of shampoo is fine) and then wash it off.
    3) Apply shampoo again and wash it off.
    4) After completely washing your hair of shampoo, get a handful of conditioner and spread it everywhere but avoid letting your hair touch water in the process. You want it spread everywhere to the point you can run your fingers through you hair (how ever long it is) with out getting it stuck in between your fingers. Leave the conditioner in your hair for 1 to 2 minutes. In that time frame, wash your body with some sort of body wash or shave your legs to past the time.
    5) Once you think it's a good time to wash the conditioner off, step back into the water and wash it off. You should feel your hair much softer even when washing it off.
    6) After getting out of the shower and getting dressed. Wrap the towel around your head for about 30 mins.
    7) You have the option of letting your hair Air Dry, or Blow Dry. I actually let my hair Air Dry.
    8) Once your hair is dry, straighten your hair and you're done ^_^!
    Your hair is thick.

Probably straight, too. And sort of greasy (this isn't an insult. I'm just stating things, because unless you use a mild shampoo you shouldn't need to wash your hair twice in every wash, however often those are).

This are not good tips. Not because they don't work, mind you. They work, but they are sort of specific.

Perhaps they would be better if you specify what sort of hair you have so they can be more effective.

BUT. Thanks for sharing, that was very kind
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Quote Originally Posted by perfectpanda37@mymelody.com View Post
    Thanks for the tips

My mom used to have this Japanese conditioner treatment thing that smelled nice and it worked for my hair but one day she decided to throw it away D: (her hair is really bad, she's always dying it and doing all sorts of crazy things to it) because it didn't work on her hair.

Some girls in Pakistan use coconut oil in their hair, I don't know if that helps either.
    I use coconut oil, it makes my hair a lot better, shiner and softer (I have curly hair)