+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stars face makeup?

Hi~Do you know how to get it down from face? I can't get it down.

Unfortunately, you cannot remove it. (I'm pretty sure you can't remove it...I haven't bought anything from the Item Mall for a long time). I guess you have to replace it with another. :/

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com.sg View Post
    Unfortunately, you cannot remove it. (I'm pretty sure you can't remove it...I haven't bought anything from the Item Mall for a long time). I guess you have to replace it with another. :/
    are you kidding me.....

I know. ._. I don't think there's any option about removing makeup. >.< Even some people say that there's no makeup remover...

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com.sg View Post
    I know. ._. I don't think there's any option about removing makeup. >.< Even some people say that there's no makeup remover...
    I just seed an email to help@hellokittyonline.com, i hope they can solve this problem and open tokyo.Give a little light please... T_T T_T T_T

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by conan777@hellokitty.com View Post
    I just seed an email to help@hellokittyonline.com, i hope they can solve this problem and open tokyo.Give a little light please... T_T T_T T_T
    No one actually knows when Tokyo is opening. I see you here a lot, but what is your name in game?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

name

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    No one actually knows when Tokyo is opening. I see you here a lot, but what is your name in game?
    My name is Ellen_ in the game...

Here is the light.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post

this is the answer from the game...

Hello Kitty Online Customer Support - Request received: Hello Kitty Online Please i need your help!

We have recently received a request from you. Below is a summary of the request made.
    Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. Our customer support team will respond to this request shortly.

Best Regards
    Hello Kitty Online Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pian liu, Sep 08 19:10 (CST):
    I like Hello kitty online very much, i play everyday. I have a problem with my character.Please i need your help.

I have buy a face makeup in the mall, it's named 'Stars'. I use it. But i don't want to wear it now, i want to get off it from my face in the game, but i have no idea how to get it off.

Please i really love this game so much, i don't want to leave it , but when i see the black star on my face in the game, i'm so sad and so helpless, please get it away.

Besides, please open tokyo for us, we like this game , we want to continue to play.

Thank you so much.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    HKO can't really do anything about it I don't think... There really is no way to remove it unless you put some other makeup on. So if there's another makeup you like better, you can replace it.

As for Tokyo, there has been no update as for when it will open, and many players have given up hope that it will ever open. I believe many players have sent emails to support asking them to open Tokyo, but they won't do it just because someone asked.

The email you posted is an automatic email that is sent when you send them an email. You will get an actual reply soon.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

ok~

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    HKO can't really do anything about it I don't think... There really is no way to remove it unless you put some other makeup on. So if there's another makeup you like better, you can replace it.

As for Tokyo, there has been no update as for when it will open, and many players have given up hope that it will ever open. I believe many players have sent emails to support asking them to open Tokyo, but they won't do it just because someone asked.

The email you posted is an automatic email that is sent when you send them an email. You will get an actual reply soon.
    Too bad. so sad
    Too bad。。