+ Reply to Thread
    Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar

◎All Hail Donuts◎

Well, cupcakes, cakes, candy, and all of the delicious food has hit Sanriotown. But what about donuts?
    Donuts (doughnuts in UK) are desserts, and are commonly eaten at parties. There are rings, holes, and many more.
    This video, ◎All Hail Donuts◎, will be released sometime in November. It will also have its own logo (recent ~Sarah Productions~ videos will ALWAYS have their own logo). Will have a width of 470 and height of 250. More news will be handed out ASAP!

Name:  smallposter.png
Views: 27
Size:  3.7 KB
    Last edited by sarahkat00@hellokitty.com; 10-09-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Adding date for release

❤️choco
    luv❤️

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I <3 donuts! ^_^
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I just finished my video! I made it with Windows Live Movie Maker. It's only 50.7 MB and the limit is 100 MB, so I should be perfectly fine! The length will be 5:36, a little long, but sit back and enjoy! It will be released either tomorrow, Friday (might not work due to Black Friday), or Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    I <3 donuts! ^_^
    Great! Then, you'll enjoy the Quiz Part of it!

The video has 3 parts to it:
    Part 1: Donut Rap
    Part 2: Holiday Donut Song
    Part 3: Quiz Time!

❤️choco
    luv❤️