+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    *~= ♥Candy♥Popsicle♥icecreams♥=*~ patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I think what would be best/coolest is if they finally brought out tokyo (Or literally anything.)
    Then they can advertise that tokyo is now open in hello kitty magazines and things. Would get more players for sure, heck, it's what everyone was asking for in the first place.

After that who knows, HKO IRL merch? I'd love toys of the pets, that would be cool.

I've done some research about online games and Im glad that I saw hello kitty online in the top 10

Some online games are rank 7.2 and Hello kitty online is on rank 8.7 I think.. Well I hope HKO will be back as it is! I've watched some HKO game play

Sorry for my grammar

I LOVE SWEETS

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I think what would be best/coolest is if they finally brought out tokyo (Or literally anything.)
    Then they can advertise that tokyo is now open in hello kitty magazines and things. Would get more players for sure, heck, it's what everyone was asking for in the first place.

After that who knows, HKO IRL merch? I'd love toys of the pets, that would be cool.
    I doubt that'll happen. Tokyo wouldn't do much anyway, just bring more negative players and not enough good ones to play.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

♫♪Diane248♪♫ diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    yeah... everyone is waiting for tokyo.. that's a good idea.. i think when they open tokyo.. it will gain alot of players.. again...
    LALA on game name

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com View Post
    yeah... everyone is waiting for tokyo.. that's a good idea.. i think when they open tokyo.. it will gain alot of players.. again...

Yeah, almost everyone I've ever met in HKO has at some point commented on the fact that Tokyo is still not open and that they wish they would open it soon.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I think everyone would just like to see it after promises, but even without tokyo, one of the things that kept me comming in the beginning was the lovely GM events! I had to wake up early to be able to participate sometimes, but it was worth it. Everyone was together and playing games. I wish they would do that again. There aren't many mods around though...
    I'm surprised you aren't a mod by now kittynator, I think you would be a fantastic one. I would love to be one and hold events for people someday.

And I still think IRL merchandise would be a good way to keep people here too. If they buy it. it's something they like, money for the company, and an IRL reminder of the memories they have here.

We don't even need town updates. Long arduous tasks like the ones in new york (Oh my glob the jutters thinking of it...) Will get people bored quickly too. But maybe little tasks, like the GM events that get changed every so often.

Oh and I cannot emphasise it enough but more storage would be fantastic because a fair ammount of existing players were having trouble keeping things. Even with storage, since they even went to the trouble of buying stuff. Even if extra storage is buy-only, I think that would help some old players come back to they can fill it up some more.

The odd hello kitty item art contest to make a new product for the store or game...

Those things alone would do it, even without tokyo. There is so so so much potential, and I wish I could help somehow make anything that helps this game blossom again a reality...unfortunately, I'm not a programmer or anything so I can't be much help. >.<

Although I feel I should add:
    It's unlikely staff aren't aware that these are thigns that would help improve their business here. I am just some randomer on the internet. They are professionals, and these things have been posted a few times now I think...so with this in mind, it means there must be a reason why they aren't doing it. We can pass the ideas ball until we're blue in the face but I can only assume something up top is preventing the possibility. I can only assume the issue is funding...