+ Reply to Thread

HELP?! never felt this feeling

" Ok so... I never felt like this before..I was going home and I just go to Comfort room to see my face and when I leave out the door.. I saw a boy.. and It was like I stare at him and he stare at me.. then it was like 5 seconds or 3 but I feel like we're the only people there and i walk out... and I run... then a day after that I always saw him.. and he acts like nothing..

when i was about to go to school in an early morning I saw him.. he's on my front.. and he always looking at his left and right... But i don't think he's looking at me.. and then I run faster.. and I go to classroom without looking at my back.. im nervous..

and the bell rings and it's time to eat now!! it's recess time.. and I go out with my friend and eat in the cafetteria.. then when we are about to go back to our classroom I saw him looking at me and when i look at him he look away and when I pass him I just run fast and I dont know what to do.. then when my teacher told me to buy a paper I buy at the store.. and when i was about to go back to the classroom... I was walking looking at the floor.. and when i look up.. I saw him... he was about to go to the store.. and I was about to go back.... but when he saw me.. he goes to the different direction..

and later on It was about to go back home.. but my friends told me to stay longer.. and we go to the caffeteria.. and drink some tea... when I saw him... and buy to the same store... he also buy the same drink i was drinking.. i think.. cause it's the same color...and he sat with his friends on the table two tables away from me..

then a day after that.. I saw him at the store always.. at the cafeteria always and even in classhours... he's passing by on our classroom.. and then when Im on the ground floor. and he's at the first floor ( ground floors for us in 1st floor and the 1st floors for us is 2nd floor ) I notice that he's in the 1st floor.. I look up and stare at him and I think he's staring at me or the other girls beside me.. but when I look again to him.. he looks away.. and also when I walk away...and look at him again.. he walks away..

and then.. I saw him again at caffeteria... I buy at that store and look at my right side and there's a girl beside that girl.. it's him! but i think the girl don't know him they don't even talk to each other... then my mind force me to buy some tea.. urgh! just to go closer to him.. then I get my tea and he disappear.! then I always saw him everywhere then when i was with my friend.. to the other classroom.. i don't know he's on the classroom near were we are.. and he walks away out in his classroom and go near me but I act like nothing happened.

and when my friend told me to our classroom I look at my back and he disappear.. when we go to cafetteria I saw him at my back and act like nothing is there.. and he walks fast and he passed at me.. then i was thinking if he knows me? i know him.. i dont think he knows me.. and does he has a crush on me? how to know?! and other told me he';s a gay! please how to know!

So do you think he knows me? and do you think that He has a crush on me?
    Last edited by ilovekitty15@hellokitty.com; 12-01-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sweetie, your Wall Of Text (WoT) is intimidating. A lot of people are just gonna look past it and not try to help you at all. You need proper spacing. And proper punctuation.

That said, I'm going to try and help you out:

You are blowing this out of proportion. I'm assuming you are in Middle School. Most people haven't fully cemented their s3xual orientation yet at that time, so if you think he's a cutie, go for it.

Then again, remember that there are always vipers spreading rumours to malign some people. It's extremely likely he's not gay, and some jealous people are saying those things.

OTOH, there are three ways of knowing he is gay:
    1. Try to catch him looking at other boys the way you look at him.
    2. Just bluntly ask him. What have you got to lose? Tell him you ask him so you can dispel a nasty rumour (if it isn't true). If it's true, just tell him you'll be there for anything he needs. If he's actually gay he's gonna need friends to get through school.
    3. This last one may take yeas, but become one of his trusted friends. He'll eventually tell you. Of course, it's rather silly to go to such lengths for him, but whatever floats your boat.
    Man, ain't I glad I never went through all that drama!

Btw, hope this helps!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    Sweetie, your Wall Of Text (WoT) is intimidating. A lot of people are just gonna look past it and not try to help you at all. You need proper spacing. And proper punctuation.

That said, I'm going to try and help you out:

You are blowing this out of proportion. I'm assuming you are in Middle School. Most people haven't fully cemented their s3xual orientation yet at that time, so if you think he's a cutie, go for it.

Then again, remember that there are always vipers spreading rumours to malign some people. It's extremely likely he's not gay, and some jealous people are saying those things.

OTOH, there are three ways of knowing he is gay:
    1. Try to catch him looking at other boys the way you look at him.
    2. Just bluntly ask him. What have you got to lose? Tell him you ask him so you can dispel a nasty rumour (if it isn't true). If it's true, just tell him you'll be there for anything he needs. If he's actually gay he's gonna need friends to get through school.
    3. This last one may take yeas, but become one of his trusted friends. He'll eventually tell you. Of course, it's rather silly to go to such lengths for him, but whatever floats your boat.
    Man, ain't I glad I never went through all that drama!

Btw, hope this helps!

But the way he acts.. do you think he knows me?

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovekitty15@hellokitty.com View Post
    But the way he acts.. do you think he knows me?
    Does it matter? Just chat him up! You shouldn't care.

And this one I'm telling you this from experience. I was too shy as a teenager to chat cuties up, so I lost a lot of opportunities. For instance, never had a boyfriend. But now that I'm completely unafraid to pick up guys, there's no shortage that'd be interested in going out with me if I was down! (They're cool like that).

Ironically, now I'm just to wrapped up in my life (studies and what not) to have a bf. So I kind of lost my chance, at least until everything settles.

So just talk to him. If he doesn't know you, better! You can get the first impression down just right. If he know you, that's good too, you can skip pesky introductions.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)