+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar

HKO Ingame Event! (US/Canada)

Hello everybody! I'm hosting an event on the US/Canada server to celebrate Christmas! Anyone can join, because the more the merrier!

Who: Me (leader of Magical Pets guild)
    What: A Christmas event that probably won't have much to with Christmas, lol.
    Where: In the big flower in Florapolis
    When: December 14, 2013. If for some reason I can't show up to host the event on that day due to sudden change of plans, the backup day will be the day after. It'll be at 7:00pm server time (6:00pm central) no matter which day it ends up being. I don't know how long it will last because it all depends.
    Why: Because a lot of players are bored.

You are all free to recommend party game ideas! I have some chosen already, but more would be great! If I don't have at least five players by 7:10pm server time the day of the event, it'll be canceled and possibly moved to another date. I'm setting the number low since HKO is seriously unpopulated.

The rewards! ^.^
    Coffee
    Fruit Pie
    Banana Split
    French Fries
    Garlic Bread Steak Sandwich
    Strawberry Cake
    Beef Fajita

Yup, foods. I thought that would be something easy to do. You get a food prize whenever you win a game.

That's not all the rewards though. Everyone who participates in the event will be put into a raffle for pet cards! There are three cards you could win.
    Waddle Card (I did a penguin since the event is supposed to be wintery. ^^)
    Gumdrop Card
    Bygpyg Card

Keep in mind that a player has to be at least level 15 to equip a Gumdrop Card and and at least level 20 to equip a Bygpyg Card. If you win one of those and can't equip it, that's probably why. So in that case, just try to level up.

Okay, I think that's it! I hope to see a lot of you at the event!
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 12-06-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I might be a little late, since I have to go somewhere that day. I'll still show up though! ^^
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    I might be a little late, since I have to go somewhere that day. I'll still show up though! ^^

Okay! I'll be sure to count you as a participant now, so that the event will start on time. ^^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Attention! The date of the event has been moved to Sunday (tomorrow, the 15th). The time has also been changed, to 5:00 ingame time (eastern U.S. time) or 4:00 central. The location has been moved to Sanrio Harbour near Panya. Please show up! The event cannot go on if there are not enough participants!

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I'm very sorry, I can't go. I have to go caroling for my school and I won't be back until 7:30.
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    I'm very sorry, I can't go. I have to go caroling for my school and I won't be back until 7:30.

That's okay. We didn't get enough players again anyway. A lot of players were online but few wanted to join... The Christmas Event has been cancelled. (I'm not moving the date again.) The prizes will be used for a different event, which will probably be in January or February.

So if you're interested in participating in that event, just stay tuned on the forums and I will announce it later on.