+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Issue with International Server

Today after a bigger break I wanted to play HKO, but only US server was avaible.I was quite mad because I have all my progress and data on international server...... After a while international server appeared and I could play (for 1 hour maybe?), and then windows told me that application stopped working so I was forced to close it (=_= )". After restarting game, again there wasn't international server on the list so I waited and after 10 minutes it appeared. Now again I can't see it... Need to add that all the years I'm playing HKO sth like that never happened... And maybe it's silly question but is it possible that it's weather fault? Because now in Poland we have very snowy storm and yeah the weather is awful

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    There's a snow storm where I live too, but I don't think that's the problem since this has been happening at least since November 24th. The International server just keeps randomly disappearing... International seems to be problem-prone lately, because in early November it was also having problems. It appeared on the server list, but there were lots of problems once you got in. I would expect it to be back to normal within a week or two though. But hopefully sooner than that...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Thanks for the reply... I never thought that International server had any problems... Everything always worked fine for me for all these years

What's been working for me recently has been going to the login page and waiting about fifteen minutes before logging in. Then International seems to show up.

Oh, Miyako! Lol, I just realized it's you... I'm Ichigogo. We were chatting yesterday. ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Must check if it works.Thanks~! ♥ But it's quite sad that no one really seems to care if there're some issues with the game....

Yeah I realized some time before you, but still wasn't sure. Now I am haha
    Last edited by miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com; 12-08-2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Keep calm and OH MY GLOB!

Quote Originally Posted by miyakothestrange@hellokitty.com View Post
    Must check if it works.Thanks~! ♥ But it's quite sad that no one really seems to care if there're some issues with the game....

Yeah I realized some time before you, but still wasn't sure. Now I am haha

Yeah, it is sad.