+ Reply to Thread
    *~= ♥Candy♥Popsicle♥icecreams♥=*~ patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Why does there are no more events?"

why? what do we need? how many players needed to have an event?

I LOVE SWEETS

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The events stopped months ago, mostly due to a lack of players.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

*~= ♥Candy♥Popsicle♥icecreams♥=*~ patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    The events stopped months ago, mostly due to a lack of players.
    how many players need to have an event? coz some players are hosting an event? how is that possible?

I LOVE SWEETS

☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com View Post
    how many players need to have an event? coz some players are hosting an event? how is that possible?
    They were hosting for an event for their guild.. and other friends.. but then it's really rare to see a player hosting an event....
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    How many players are needed for an event depends on the specific event. It is the choice of whoever is hosting the event. It's usually either five, ten, fifteen, or twenty. (Of course, actually getting twenty nowadays is next to impossible.) Some guilds or players do host their own events. They gather or craft cool items to use as rewards and organize games or contests. They usually announce these events on the forum. There aren't even many of these non-GM events though.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^