+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hko

*~= ♥Candy♥Popsicle♥icecreams♥=*~ patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Hko

I'm too sad. When I tried to log in.. There even no players.. I'm the only one there.. I hope hko will be back as it is..but also i hope hko will last forever! I will play hko FOREVER if I have a time.

I LOVE SWEETS

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm online in game when I can, but I do have other things to do. Try PMing me in game sometime.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I too wish there were more players. But since most of us finished all the quests, there just isn't anything to do there. For a little while they had colored seeds to join and plant. You can still get the seed parts, but they are useless now, as they can't be planted. If they brought back the seeds it would give players at least something to do. Sadly we had a couple of chronic complainers at the time, and there were a couple bugs that were easily avoided, but they were taken out anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm online in game when I can, but I do have other things to do. Try PMing me in game sometime.
    Ok.. I will try

Quote Originally Posted by juls140217@hellokitty.com View Post
    I too wish there were more players. But since most of us finished all the quests, there just isn't anything to do there. For a little while they had colored seeds to join and plant. You can still get the seed parts, but they are useless now, as they can't be planted. If they brought back the seeds it would give players at least something to do. Sadly we had a couple of chronic complainers at the time, and there were a couple bugs that were easily avoided, but they were taken out anyways.
    Some players are also waiting for tokyo.. The tokyo is actually updated but they don't open it why?

Well. Sorry for my grammar.

I LOVE SWEETS

Quote Originally Posted by patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com View Post
    Some players are also waiting for tokyo.. The tokyo is actually updated but they don't open it why?

How can you be sure Tokyo is updated? There's no quest line and there are dead areas in nearby maps.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    If you look while it's patching the Tokyo Files download to the newest version but are not playable in-game.
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patricia_248_kitty@hellokitty.com View Post
    Ok.. I will try

They still have some work to do on Tokyo, but it doesn't seem like they're actually working on it.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    If you look while it's patching the Tokyo Files download to the newest version but are not playable in-game.
    Yes, but the patch files for p8 & p9 are 30-45MB. p1-7 are 100-800MB. f1 & 2 are 10-320MB

So I doubt Tokyo is being patched since it'll have to include nearby areas as well. Same with Moscow.

Yes, but the patch files for p8 & p9 are 30-45MB. p1-7 are 100-800MB. f1 & 2 are 10-320MB

So I doubt Tokyo is being patched since it'll have to include nearby areas as well. Same with Moscow.
    hi, i usually saw u in HKO but now i dont play it. I miss my Guild and all friends verry much. so sad when Developers dont care about this game

How can you be sure Tokyo is updated? There's no quest line and there are dead areas in nearby maps.
    Because they open tokyo last time right? I think it's only a tour..

Again, Sorry for my grammar.

I LOVE SWEETS