+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't Log In

Exclamation Can't Log In

Hello,

Since Monday 13th of 2014 we have been trying to log in to my father's email account. Everytime we login we get a Login Failed or a message about a temporary ban for 10 minutes. Neither the old password or the new passwords we get when we ask for a password reset work. We sent an email to customer support to ask them if they can fix this. An automatic email was sent to us saying: "Our customer support team will respond to this request shortly." After no responce we sent another email the next day. It is now Thursday and we still got no response at all. My father has bussines to take care of and email is vital for him. We are now both worried that we lost our received and sent emails and our contact list. If this is the case then we have a big problem over here.

I'm posting this on the forum because emailing support doesn't seem to work. My dad's email address is emiel@hellokitty.com. I hope that someone on heere can help us.

Greetings,

-Ashyr.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sometimes support takes a while to respond. You'll probably just have to wait. :/
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    So you entered the login info correctly and it gives you that error?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Yes we did. Normal username and password like we always use. Kept saying login failed, we asked for a password reset but that and the ones after that don't work either. After trying a password out a couple of time it will ban us for 10 minutes, which it normally does when the password is incorrect. We have had this problem before a couple of years ago, took a long time to get a response from support too. I really hope someone can help us. =/

So you go to the main sanriotown page, log in with the user name, password and selecting the hellokitty.com domain, it still won't let you log in?

I get login failed as I didn't type my username (all small caps) or password correctly.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Exclamation

Exactly. Just as we do almost every single day. His username is emiel, all small letters. Password was the same, has now changed after resseting the password a couple of times. I copy the password it send me and paste it, or type it. It doesn't matter. We choose hellokitty, although it's already selected. It still gives a failed login error. We do what we always do but it doesn't let us in.

We have a important solarpanel deal that we have to finish, but we can't email or check the contact list. Think we should have wrote all the email addresses down. =\

Maybe an extra space in the password?

I use Yahoo email for most stuff online and the Hello Kitty for minimal stuff.

Exclamation

No, Ive tried that before, with the old and new passwords. I don't think it matters what password I use. I have sent another email to support, for the 3rd time in 8 days. This is really frustrating. We are definitly going to stop using hellokitty or any other sanriotown email addresses. The reason my dad is using hellokitty for email is because some websites don't allow common free email addresses like hotmail, gmail or yahoo when you sign up. I myself never had any problems, but this problem is just too big and expensive
    if it isn't fixed soon.

Sigh. Thank you for helping, I really appreciate it.

I had yahoo for 10+ years and its always been free. Things must've changed since then.

You could try contacting LadyLyka via her message wall or PM. She might be able to look into it.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 01-22-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Thank you so much. I contacted LadyLyka who then contacted support, and now everything is working again. Thanks again.