+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1

    Unhappy Sanrio Loyalty Point

    What is SLP used for? When can I get it?

  2. #2
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  3. #3

    Angry 40 Sanrio Loyalty Points per login per day?

    http://www.sanriotown.com/main/loyal...loyalty_us.htm even today says

    ~~~~~~

    How do you earn Sanrio Loyalty Points?

    SanrioTown Services Points Max. points Explanation

    Login 40 40 per day Each time you login to SanrioTown or Hello

    Kitty Online, you will get 40point.

    ~~~~~~

    That is not true!

    I had
    0054185 Loyalty Points Jan 06, 2014
    0054465 Loyalty Points Jan 13, 2014 - logged in 7 days that week
    0054705 Loyalty Points Jan 20, 2014 - logged in 7 days that week, too
    I now have just
    0054825 Loyalty Points Jan 27, 2014 - logged in 7 days that week, too.

    So, where are my missing Loyalty Points?

  4. #4
    ♫♪Diane248♪♫ diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    14
    Wow! That's alot! Maybe you have the highest SLP here
    LALA on game name

  5. #5

    A lot? There should be a lot more!

    Quote Originally Posted by diane24_kitty@hellokitty.com View Post
    Wow! That's alot! Maybe you have the highest SLP here
    ~~~~~~
    It should be roughly EIGHT times higher! When Burda came, they slashed all points:

    On Oct 4, 2009 I had 0056455 points, on Oct 8 they made the cut (Burda is from Germany - there they experienced two (ex-GDR: three) cuts in their savings accounts during the last century - he knows how this works!) & and on Oct 11, 2009 I went on with just a mere 0007370 points. I won't forget that.

    And now it looks like they gave us 20 points per login per day only...

  6. #6
    Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by teim_iss_mannih@hellokitty.com View Post

    So, where are my missing Loyalty Points?
    Please email support@hellokitty.com regarding Sanrio Loyalty Points.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

  7. #7
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by teim_iss_mannih@hellokitty.com View Post
    http://www.sanriotown.com/main/loyal...loyalty_us.htm even today says

    ~~~~~~

    How do you earn Sanrio Loyalty Points?

    SanrioTown Services Points Max. points Explanation

    Login 40 40 per day Each time you login to SanrioTown or Hello

    Kitty Online, you will get 40point.

    ~~~~~~

    That is not true!

    I had
    0054185 Loyalty Points Jan 06, 2014
    0054465 Loyalty Points Jan 13, 2014 - logged in 7 days that week
    0054705 Loyalty Points Jan 20, 2014 - logged in 7 days that week, too
    I now have just
    0054825 Loyalty Points Jan 27, 2014 - logged in 7 days that week, too.

    So, where are my missing Loyalty Points?

    Well sometimes they take a while to update, but if it's been taking too long, emailing support is also an option.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  8. #8

    Angry Today, Feb 03, 2014 0054825

    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Well sometimes they take a while to update, but if it's been taking too long, emailing support is also an option.
    I logged in seven times a week, again: There should be additional 280 loyalty points, right?

    I wrote two blog entries that same week: There should be additional 100 loyalty points, right?


    Guess, how many loyalty points I should have at the beginning of this week: Wrong!!! I still have the same amount as at the start of last week: just 0054825.


    I don't think this to be an issue to be dealt by support only - the public should take notice, too. Furthermore, support knows about this already, because they are obliged to.

  9. #9
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    283
    Suppourt aren't psychic and they have so many users with different problems to deal with, that things like this may be easy to miss in specific users unless they are contacted about the issue.

    Send all the information you have given us to : support@hellokitty.com

    And they will help you out. The public know that you are having the problem, and are directing you to the right channels. Please do give it a try and they should be able to offer you the best way to solve the issue, or will be able to tell you why your points are missing.

    If you do want the public informed, though, please do update us on what happens. I hope you get your points back! ^-^
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

  10. #10

    Angry They know about this already,

    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    Suppourt aren't psychic and they have so many users with different problems to deal with, that things like this may be easy to miss in specific users unless they are contacted about the issue.

    Send all the information you have given us to : support@hellokitty.com

    And they will help you out. The public know that you are having the problem, and are directing you to the right channels. Please do give it a try and they should be able to offer you the best way to solve the issue, or will be able to tell you why your points are missing.

    If you do want the public informed, though, please do update us on what happens. I hope you get your points back! ^-^
    because someone had stopped the distribution of loyalty points to me. Furthermore, an administrator showed up here - administrators are to be supervised & so a superior has noticed what is going on, too. This tread has been seen over a hundred times - nice PR for sanriotown, right? My loyalty points right now: 0054825, no change since last week, though I logged in seven days in a row, again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts