+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flash problems.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Flash problems.

I wanted to post here just in case it was a common problem as going through the suppourt@hellokittyonline is a bit difficult with this problem. (I messaged them and I think they got mixed up on what the problem is. I have replied but it may be easier to check here first.)

http://s70.photobucket.com/user/lush...a8349.jpg.html
    ^ This is what I get when I try and play keroppis game.
    I need to complete it to get the quest at the beginning.

I have shockwave installed, and flash player. When I test the flash player, it works just fine and is enabled and everything. Shockwave is enabled too.

When I close, it says: The minigame requires flash version 9 to start. (The installed version is 1)

My flash is updated, I have the latest one.

So I thought I would check here in case this was a common problem. Thank you!
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You installed flash for IE?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Yes, Iinstalled flash for IE and followed the appropriate links. I believe I have version 12 (Point numbers, lol).
    Flash comes with IE on my windows 8 computer automatically. I checked, updated, and altered accordingly and stuff no luck at all. Shockwave is in as well and updated too. both are enabled.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    You installed flash for IE?
    This is usually the solution to flash problems encountered on HKO. In this case, however, this solution is apparently not working. Please try downloading and installing Adobe Flash Player using Internet Explorer again. If it still does not work, please send a report.

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I wanted to post here just in case it was a common problem as going through the suppourt@hellokittyonline is a bit difficult with this problem. (I messaged them and I think they got mixed up on what the problem is. I have replied but it may be easier to check here first.)
    For issues regarding Hello Kitty Online, please send your email to help@hellokittyonline.com.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Yes ,I found out in the end. If anyone else has this problem too.

It was that HKO is not fully compatible with windows 8. So I cannot do the flash game quests on this computer. >.<

Just in case anyone else had the problem. Thank you