+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar

HKO Valentine's Day Online Event

Okay, I'm going to try hosting another event on the US/Canada server. This time it's for Valentine's Day. This event is brought to you by... the Magical Pets guild! ^.^

Info:
    Who can join: Anyone!
    Who's hosting: Me, AnastasiaKiwi10
    When: February 8, 2014 at 3:00pm server time. If something comes up and I can't make it to host the event at this time, the date will change to February 9, 2014 at 3:00pm server time. If the event can't happen on either of those days, the event will be cancelled.
    Where: Sanrio Harbour, by Panya.
    Rewards: Whenever you win a game, you get a food prize. The foods are:
    Coffee
    Fruit Pie
    Banana Split
    French Fries
    Garlic Bread Steak Sandwich
    Strawberry Cake
    Beef Fajita

The names of all the participants will go into a raffle for pet cards. ^^ The pet cards are:
    Waddle Card
    Gumdrop Card
    Bygpyg Card
    Keep in mind that a player has to be at least level 15 to equip a Gumdrop Card and and at least level 20 to equip a Bygpyg Card. If you win one of those and can't equip it, that's probably why. So in that case, just try to level up.
    Games: HKO Trivia, a race, and a crafting race
    Other info: At least five players must show up in order for the event to take place! I'm setting the number low since I don't expect many people to come... If you can make it, please come!
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 02-01-2014 at 05:02 PM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

The event is starting in half an hour! Please show up if you can!
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Event time and date has been moved to February 9th, 2014, at 5:30pm server time, due to lack of participants.

I'm so sorry I didn't show up for the event! The timezone difference is confusing, plus I'm kinda busy today... :/ Event moved to 4:00 server time ON Valentine's Day.