+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeesknees@hellokitty.com View Post
    The one with the graphics, first thing that pops up with the progress bar. Also, I finally connected and had a stable connection for like an hour or two. I'm not sure if you were playing while you were responding to my replies. With the lack of players playing the game, it's probably hard to know if the server is having problems or not, or if the client is bugged. Well, at least for me, I couldn't maintain a stable connection for several hours even though the server listed had a green light.
    That bar always goes up very fast. There would be a problem if it didn't.

It seems HKO often has server problems and connection problems. Some days are better than others.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    That bar always goes up very fast. There would be a problem if it didn't.

It seems HKO often has server problems and connection problems. Some days are better than others.
    The auto updater used to take a long time to patch, but they fixed that with making is 1.9.9.0.2 for the current client. All you're doing now is downloading the actual game data.

I noticed those problems as well. Used to be a lot worse in the old betas as I recall.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

☆.*♥ Potchi248 ♥*.☆ kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I connected once, but couldn't finish my quest. I had one of those new player quests where you drop flyers on 5 sparkly areas around a lake near Hello Kitty. My cursor kept on glitching, switching from a pointer and question mark.
    That's not a glitch >.< That's normal when you click on the sparkly bubbles it will turn into a question mark and right click into it to get the bubbles

By the way.. what's your in game name? ^_^ Maybe I can help you with your quest in Dream Carnival?
    Last edited by kittywhite_248@hellokitty.com; 02-02-2014 at 04:17 AM. Reason: In Game Name
    ~Been playing Hello Kitty Online since 2011. I go online if I have a time..
    ~US/Canada Server: kitty248
    ~International server: kitty248
    ~I'm still gonna play HKO forever

MY BLOG|MY PROFILE

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Out of 5 tries, I connected once, but couldn't finish my quest. I had one of those new player quests where you drop flyers on 5 sparkly areas around a lake near Hello Kitty. My cursor kept on glitching, switching from a pointer and question mark. Also, a lot of patches of bubbles/sparkles when I clicked on them made it look like an NPC was supposed to be there. I have a feeling it was due to the server not sending my client all the information it needed.
    Not a glitch. The question mark shows where to click to finish the quest. I remember seeing these for quests over the years.

Also any plans to increase the resolution? 1024x768 is like 1990s.
    I used that resolution since 2004 or so. Not everyone is using high resolutions as 1600x1980 or something. I don't think there were any plans to add more besides 800x600 & 1024x768.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.