+ Reply to Thread
    ❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar

Talking I'm making a new house! :)

Hey everyone! Lidie-chan here! I'm planning on making a brand new house that a friend bought me while I was wandering around doing a quest in HKO. This house is a Bejing Tower, so It might take a while to build depending on how many people show up. Please help starting next Saturday & Sunday at 12:30 Pm (Eastern) (Morning!)
    Thanks! <3~Lidie-chan
    Edit: Date is March 1st and March 2nd
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Cool! I'll try to show up. That's a really nice house.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

My grandparents are visiting right now so I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll try though. Maybe I can stay for a little while.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Lidie-chan, I logged on on Saturday and you weren't there.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I'm sorry, but I had to go somewhere and I was really busy that day. I tried to explain to my grandma that I needed to log on, but she said I could do it some other time. It's okay though, I guess I'll just keep my old house.
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~