+ Reply to Thread

Question Redeeming 15$ is Sanrio cash points! Help!

I purchased hello kitty online a while back, and just recently decided to start playing. I created this email account, and created a character on HKO, I even completed the dream carnival and am in Sanrio harbor, however every time i fill out the forum at ( http://payments.hellokittyonline.com ) it tells me: "You do not have a Hello Kitty Online account yet. Please create an account before redeeming a game card."

Could this possibly be because the account i created was not created with the hello kitty game disk inserted? Any answers or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for your help!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The disc and the download are the same game.

Did you select the correct server for the payments and in game?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.