+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Can't install HKO on my computer >______<

Hello everybody

I downloaded the HKO download exe and when I want to intstall the game it says 'ABORT: Ceriticate authentication failed, please re-install to correct the problem (./winmain.c/261)'

What can I do?

Thanks a lot!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You've downloaded it from http://www.hellokittyonline.com/mediahko/download-hko ?

What operating system are you using?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Yeah, I downloaded it in the official page :3 I'm using Windows XP.

Windows XP Home or Professional. Should work on either.

I'm running Windows XP Professional SP3.

.Net Framework 2.0 is required for the game to work, even if you installed v4.0.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

I'll install Net framework 2.0 now hope it works!

http://microsoft.com/net. It'll install the other frameworks and any fixes for them.

And http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...d-support-help. But this will not affect HKO.