+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any fellow Canadians or Brazilians?

Hello, HKO! Just (re)started two days ago. Is there anyone from Canada playing HKO? How about Brazil? Anyways, I look forward to meeting you people! I need partners for my group quests haven't seen anyone there yet! Which is not so bad because I am the loner kind of player, but sometimes an extra hand for quests is not so bad...

Anyways, it's good to have a fresh start!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    While I'm not Canadian or a Brazilian, I will point you to http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com for game help.

There's a small number of group quests in game, and I see players come and go over time.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Hello, Kittynator! Thank you for the website suggestion! I've been using it for gathering itemsin bulk gotta make good use of the coat I got from the Dream Carnival. By "come and go over time" you mean there are players around or do you mean players start playing this game and then give up and then maybe come back (like I did, sort of)?

Not everyone has time to play hko like I do.

Players start the game, give up after awhile, come back later to finish the game.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Well, I have to admit that HKO does not have much to keep people coming and playing... I enjoy it because it's quite laid back, allows me to empty my mind a bit how many hours a day do you put into HKO?

Considering that I had finished the game long ago, I still log in when I can.

So barely an hour a day? What keeps you coming even after finishing the game? Do your friends still play?

Sometimes more, but i don't always log in.

The support.

Not anymore. I've known some that had played as long as I have, but they quit for other reasons.

Oh, I see real life gets in the way, I guess. I don't know if it's due to time zones or just luck, but I haven't seen you there in these last 3 days. I'll message you if I see you there!

Hey there! I'm Canadian. I have yet to actually play. Lol. Too busy with irl stuff.