+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile "Too much Hello Kitty"

UHHH hey guys, are any of you all My Melody fans? ;vv;
    she's my fav! @w@ <33 and that's pretty much the reason I got into sanrio!

I made this account so I can talk to others about this, most people I know don't have a clue about sanrio :<

haha no offense to hello kitty! silly my melo!
    although it's time to appreciate other sanrio charries!

I been a My Melody fan since 2009. I don't think My Melody is the only Sanrio character to get any attention. My favorite Sanrio character is still Cinnamoroll, along with other Sanrio characters. But in Japan, all the characters are more well known there instead of the US/Canada.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

Quote Originally Posted by brb1006@mymelody.com View Post
    I been a My Melody fan since 2009. I don't think My Melody is the only Sanrio character to get any attention. My favorite Sanrio character is still Cinnamoroll, along with other Sanrio characters. But in Japan, all the characters are more well known there instead of the US/Canada.
    Indeed! yeah I never see any sort of sanrio character other than Hello Kitty here... hoping there will be some love for all the others too!

I like MyMelody because she's so sweet and quaint and shy; out of all Sanrio characters, she was the one I related to the most. Funny fact: it took me a while to notice she's a bunny it never crossed my mind that she was an animal. When I was younger, MyMelody was just... MyMelody!

Quote Originally Posted by carinaharumi@mymelody.com View Post
    I like MyMelody because she's so sweet and quaint and shy; out of all Sanrio characters, she was the one I related to the most. Funny fact: it took me a while to notice she's a bunny it never crossed my mind that she was an animal. When I was younger, MyMelody was just... MyMelody!
    Haha IKR? I usually don't think of most sanrio characters as whatever animal they are, I just concentrate on the character. (It's kind if weird thinking cinnamoroll is a dog lol)

Quote Originally Posted by milkii_ways@mymelody.com View Post
    Haha IKR? I usually don't think of most sanrio characters as whatever animal they are, I just concentrate on the character. (It's kind if weird thinking cinnamoroll is a dog lol)
    LOL is he a dog? I thought he was some kind of floppy-eared bunny or something O_O I eat cinnamon BUNS, so I thought maybe he's a BUNny... :P I think I need to read up on the characters now. I feel stoopid.

My personal favorite is the raccoon (Thomas, I think)

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milkii_ways@mymelody.com View Post

He's a dog!? :P Lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member maymaybunny91@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I noticed that! My favorite characters have always been Keroppi and MyMelody , but I never could find stores to get cool merchandise with them. Only once did I find a PEZ dispenser that was MyMelody and I immediately bought it.

I think I had the MyMelody pez dispenser too but lost it.
    My favorite characters are the little twin stars <3