+ Reply to Thread

If you were a Sanrio character, who would you be?

Leave a character(s) in the comments!

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lala reminds me of myself. ^^ We have fairly similar personalities.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Even though I wish I could be MyMelody, I think I would be Kurumi. My sister is waaaay more like MyMelody :P and compared to her I am a Kurumi!

I would be Cinnamoroll, since I live in a Cafe and make lots of sweet cinnamon rolls and pastries.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

Badtz Maru- no doubt.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Junior Member thatgirldebbie@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I always think of myself as a mix of My Melody and Kuromi. Melody is my nice, sweet side... and Kuromi is my bad side. I have an avatar of the two of them together on some sites because they represent my changing personality!

Junior Member torchickens2@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I would like to be Friendly Kokochan because chickens are my favourite animals. I also like puns and dancing around like Kokochan, but unlike Kokochan I'm not very tidy.

I'd really like to be My Melody or maybe Cinnamoroll too.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm thinking i'm a lot like cinnamoroll or the little twin stars.

Cinnamoroll, has a sweet tooth, like's hanging around where he feel's most 'welcome', enjoy's laying on the cute overall, like's to fly (i've always wanted to fly a lot!!), like's hanging out with close friends, love's flowers, ponies, rainbows, balloons, clouds...also like's coffee....And is always smiling and stuff! :3

I'm like the twin stars 'cuz i'm close friends with my brother XD
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD