+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandra_r@hellokitty.com View Post
    This one is easy, but the problem is the game wont log me in at the connect to server screen for over a week now, but seeing you posted this, is it my computer?

You just have to keep trying and eventually you should be able to log on. But yeah, the server has problems a lot.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Okay, this week's contest is over! Did you guess it?

It was Sanrio Harbour!

This week's winner:
    1. alexandra_r

Congratulations to this week's winner!

Please stay tuned for Mystery Place 81!
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Okay, here's this week's picture for Mystery Place 81! Do you know where it is?

PM me or send an email to anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com with your answer and ingame name before 12:00am eastern time Sunday (January 17, 2016) to win!

Picture:

Bonus: Recieve bonus recognition by sending in a pic of your character standing in the place pictured!

Notice: It seems that I have somehow lost the original screenshot, and cannot log onto HKO to retake it. I will try again to post the image later.
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 01-17-2016 at 04:27 PM.