+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Okay, here's this week's picture for Mystery Place 6! Do you know where it is?

PM me or send an email to anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com with your answer and ingame name before 12:00am eastern time Sunday (July 27, 2014) to win!

Picture:

Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Okay, this week's contest is over! Did you guess it?

It was Florapolis!

This week's winner:
    1. abbygailangel220

Congratulations to this week's winner!

Please stay tuned for Mystery Place 7!
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Okay, here's this week's picture for Mystery Place 7! Do you know where it is?

PM me or send an email to anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com with your answer and ingame name before 12:00am eastern time Sunday (August 3, 2014) to win!

Picture:

It was Sanrio Harbour!

This week's winner:
    1. abbygailangel220

Congratulations to this week's winner!

Please stay tuned for Mystery Place 8!

Okay, here's this week's picture for Mystery Place 8! Do you know where it is?

PM me or send an email to anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com with your answer and ingame name before 12:00am eastern time Sunday (August 10, 2014) to win!

Picture:

It was Sanrio Harbour!

This week's winners:
    1. abbygailangel220
    2. neomeo2
    3. Kitty_12
    4. lidie765

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Please stay tuned for Mystery Place 9!

Okay, here's this week's picture for Mystery Place 9! Do you know where it is?

PM me or send an email to anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com with your answer and ingame name before 12:00am eastern time Sunday (August 17, 2014) to win!

Picture:

It was Paris!

This week's winners:
    1. abbygailangel220
    2. lidie765
    3. Alina_Fairysong

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Please stay tuned for Mystery Place 10!

Okay, here's this week's picture for Mystery Place 10! Do you know where it is?

PM me or send an email to anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com with your answer and ingame name before 12:00am eastern time Sunday (August 24, 2014) to win!

Picture:

Additional Notes:

1. I would prefer email rather than SanrioTown PMs.
    2. In case you haven't realized, I have been doing the same places more than once. I don't want to make this too hard, because then I might not get responses. So I try to do places that more people will be familiar with. If you don't know an answer, feel free to look around HKO, or at pictures of places in HKO.

It was the Farm Market!

Unfortunetely, no one guessed it this time.

Please stay tuned for Mystery Place 11!