+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free Pet Cards!

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Free Pet Cards!

I have three pet cards I donít want (on US/Canada) that I am giving out for free! The pets are a Gumdrop, a Bygpyg, and a Waddle. If you want any of these pets and have a character on the US/Canada server, comment here.

From left to right: Gumdrop, Bygpyg, Waddle

You can take more than one!
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 06-19-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    OMG I want that pig but I'm on int and my character on US server is a noob. D:

I finally have a reason to level it up! lol
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    OMG I want that pig but I'm on int and my character on US server is a noob. D:

I finally have a reason to level it up! lol

Good luck! ^.^

If you decide you want it, I need to know your ingame name and when would be a good time for us to meet up so I can trade it to you.
    Last edited by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com; 06-21-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hey! Can I have the Gumdrop and Waddle? I opened another Pet slot so I can now have 2 pets!
    (I feel greedy for this >.<) IGN: Lidie765, Maybe This Monday, @ 9:00 Eastern, 6:00 Pacific
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    Hey! Can I have the Gumdrop and Waddle? I opened another Pet slot so I can now have 2 pets!
    (I feel greedy for this >.<) IGN: Lidie765, Maybe This Monday, @ 9:00 Eastern, 6:00 Pacific

Is that am or pm? If it's am, I'm not sure I can make it that early (but I guess I could try...), and if it's pm, it'll probably work.