+ Reply to Thread

Smile Where are the updates?

Hi
    I was just wondering why Hello Kitty Cafe and Hello Kitty Carnival are still listed on the home page as "New" games? They aren't, they've been out for a while now. The newest game is Hello Kitty Jewel Town. The last official blog entry is from 2012!
    *scratches head*

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Considering that Hello Kitty Cafe, Hello Kitty Carnival and Hello Kitty Jewel Town are mobile games.

The community isn't active enough to warrant blog post updates.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 07-02-2014 at 04:48 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This site isn't really updated very much anymore, since there are not many active members.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Bummer. Thanks for answering.

Not alot of people log in anymore. The site doesnt update as much as it used to.

Senior Member rachypachy@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, it's a shame

Junior Member jenniferberres@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Agreed! Where are the updates!
    do you think my cat is black?

DO YOU DO!!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The facebook and twitter accounts are still being updated daily.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.