+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool stuff you can do with your forum posts!

I don't really know how old everyone is on this site but I don't imagine everyone is good with computers or maybe some people just wanna jazz up their posts!

So I thought I would make a forum thread for some cool stuff you can do to your posts to make them pretty.
    I'mm gonna try and talk about Borders, Text colouring, adding pictures...whatever I can think of! Please feel free to post things you like too!

I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

How to: Emoticons!

Okay, we all know bold italics and underline I would think, so I am going to start with comething cute first, Emoticons!

The ones I currently have to my right are a bit...Well, they aren't for me. They certainly aren't very kitty!

If you don't have a photobucket account, now would be a good time to make one. It's free and a great way to organise your pictures. I have a folder called "cat-based emoticons"
    Here it is!

You can use this to start with, but I encourage you to make your own folder of emoticons that you like. Maybe bunnies, maybe a different sanrio character, maybe something else altogether! Whatever you like!

Always be aware: Some emoticons can be big animated gifs. We don't need anything massive, and if you have a large picture with a gif, it can sometimes slow other peoples computer so they cannot read your post!
    They're hard to cram into these dainty forum posts anyway, but I thought I should mention not to post too many large gifs (Gifs are animated pictures. They end in .gif hense the name) in case you bother other people. Always be considerate.

To do this: Go onto photobucket and ifnd the cute emoticon you wanna post! (You can use mine for practice if you like!)
    Copy the "direct link" on the right. (You just need to click, it will copy for you.)

Then: Come back to your post, and above it, you should see, ont he second row down (Next to the picture of an envelope) a little picture of a tree. (If you don't see thiis, click "advanced reply" beneath your post instead of doing a quick reply)
    Click the tree, and delete the "http://"
    Paste the picture link you just copied, and done! Cute emoticons in whatever style you like!

Have fun cutifying! :B
    Last edited by lushrocker@hellokitty.com; 07-08-2014 at 11:44 AM.

How to: Forum fonts and colours!

Colour gradient text yay!

Now lets learn how to do pretty text!!

First off, here is how to do the rianbow text you just saw:
    http://patorjk.com/text-color-fader/

Just change the output code to "standard forum code"
    That's it, then it will just give you what to copy and paste!

Fonts:

Here is a different font!

A lot of the fonts on sanriotown do not work! D: So be sure to test them out first if you REALLY want to try them. You also cannot seem to use fonts you find elsewhere. (Unlike emoticons, and colours)
    It's simple to do, however, Just go in "fonts" which is above your post and pick something you like if you like.

Colours!:
    Highlight whatever you want to colour, then choose the clour you want by clicking the "A" With a big line under it. (It's at the top of your post again.)
    Don't like those colours?
    This should help you out!
    There is a list of all the colours, and they all work on pretty much all forums evrywhere! So if you don't like "pink" That they have here, you can select a colour, and then change "pink" (In colour = "pink" in the code you get, or whichever colour you clicked.)
    to whatever you like!
    I often use deeppink
    this is medium violet red

Always be aware!: Again, other people use the forums, so try not to pick colours that are too bright or hard to read. Gradient text, yellow, or too-bright texts may look fun to you, but they can give some people headaches to read. Try and pick something you can ready easily without squinting.

Always "preview post" as well, just in case you've typoed a name of a colour.

How to: Borders and lining up

Here is a big over the top border!!

This one is a bit big for this post, but I don't use borders often.
    You can sometimes find, (Or draw your own!) borders. They can go around your text and make it a bit pretty if you find something good.

You can align pictures just as you do text. Next to "bold, italics, and underline" You will see three pictures of lines on the left, centre, and right.
    Highlight whatever you want to line up, then click on right, left, or centre.
    I did it with the top picture here! Everything is automatically aligned to the left.

I also like to use bottom-line pictures. Here is one form my cat album!

Ascii art!

───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
    ───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
    ────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
    ─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
    █░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
    █░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
    █░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
    █░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

What you see above me is a picture made of text you can type. It's called Ascii art!
    some people use it to make smileys such as (=^-^=)

And some use it to make pictures like the above. Some people even do it with emoticons!

Ascii art cannot normally be copy-pasted for forums
    If you are looking for something to copy-paste to a forum like this one, try "facebook Ascii art" (It works kinda the same way)

http://www.ascii-art.de/ascii/ab/anime.txt
    Here are some pictures of non-facebook friendly ascii art, so you can see all the sorts of things people can make!

──▒▒▒▒▒────▄████▄─────
    ─▒─▄▒─▄▒──███▄█▀──────
    ─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒─▐████──█──█──
    ─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──█████▄──────
    ─▒─▒─▒─▒───▀████▀─────

The ones I pasted here are all useable on facebook too!
    http://facebookcraze.com/category/facebook-ascii-art/
    Here is a quick easy link for y ou to look at different ascii art to try out!

Remember: Don't make the ascii art too large in forum posts. It can count as "stretching" posts and can annoy other users. Keep it simple and as something that would normally fit in a post.

Pretty text symbols!

This heart was made by clicking Alt. shift (Holding them both) and then pressing 3.
    You can do all sorts of symbols found here: http://www.alt-codes.net/

There are also a lot of symbols that you can just copy and paste that are pretty. Here is some that you can copy and paste for your reference if you want to add them to anything.

Bunch of symbols:

☠ ☮ ☯ ♠ Ω ♤ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♡ ♦ ♢ ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ⚜ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☻ ☺ ☹ ۞ ۩
    εїз Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ξЖЗ εжз ☎ ☏ ˘ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟ ✍ ✌ ☢ ☣ ♨ ๑ ❀ ✿ ψ ♆ ☪ ☭ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ ✄ ✂ ✆ ✉ ✦ ✧
    ♱ ♰ ∞ ♂ ♀ ☿ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ™ Ž Š ✖ ✗ ✘ ⊗ ♒
    ■ □ ▢ ▲ △ ▼ ▽ ◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ◯ Δ ◕ ◔
    ʊ ϟ ღ ツ 回 ₪ 卐 ™ Š Ž ż Ą ˝ ⅓ ⅔ ź ž ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ℅ № ⇨ ❝ ❞ # & ℃
    ∃ ∧ ∠ ∨ ∩ ⊂ ⊃ ∪ ⊥ ∀ Ξ Γ ɐ ə ɘ ε β ɟ ɥ ɯ ɔ и ๏ ɹ ʁ я ʌ ʍ λ ч ∞ Σ Π
    ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄ ➅ ➆ ➇ ➈ ➉ ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓
    Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ
    ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ
    ℘ ℑ ℜ ℵ ♏ η α βεℓℓα
    ˇ ¨ … Ś ┅ ┆ ┈ ┊ ╱ ╲ ╳ Ż – —
    ≡ ჻ ░ ▒ ▓ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ █ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▄
    ◠ ◡ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰
    │ ┤ ╡ ╢ ╖ ╕ ╣ ║ ╝ ╜ ╛ ┐ └ ┴ ┬ ├ ─ ┼ ╞ ╟ ╚ ╔ ╩ ╦ ╠ ═ ╬ ╧ ╨ ╤ ╥ ╙ ╘ ╒ ╓ ╫ ╪ ┘ ┌

ツ ♋ 웃 유 Σ ⊗ ♒ ☠ ☮ ☯ ♠ Ω ♤ ♣ ♧ ♥ ♡ ♦♢♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ ★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ☄ ☾ ☽ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☻ ☺ ۞ ۩ ♬ ✄ ✂ ✆ ✉ ✦ ✧ ∞ ♂ ♀ ☿ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ™ Ž Š ✗ ✘ ⊗ ♒ ▢ ▲ △ ▼ ▽ ◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ◯ Δ ◕ ◔ ʊ ϟ ღ 回 ₪ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☹ ☺ ☻ ت ヅ ツ ッ シ Ü ϡ ♋ ♂ ♀ ☿ ♥ ❤ ❥ 웃 유 ♡ ۵ ❣ ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ☾ ☽ ❄ ☇ ☈ ⊙ ☉ ℃ ℉ ° ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ ° ř ✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟  ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ✉ ✍ ✎ ✏ ✐✑✒ ⌨ ☑ ✓ ✔ ☒ ☓ ✕ ✖ ✗ ✘ ✦ ★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯ ❇ ❈ ❅ ❄ ❆ ╰☆╮ Ć ć ❖ ℘ℑℜℵ♏η αβεℓℓαˇ ¨…Ś┅┆┈ ┊╱╲╳Ż– —≡჻░▒▓ ▤▥▦▧▨▩█ ▌▐▀▄ ◠◡╭╮╯╰ │┤╡╢╖╕╣ ║╝╜╛ ┐ └┴┬├─┼ ╞╟╚╔╩╦ ╠═ ╬╧╨╤ ╥╙╘╒╓ ╫╪┘┌

{。^◕‿◕^。} (◕^^◕) ✖✗✘♒♬✄ ✂✆✉✦✧♱ ♰♂♀☿❤❥ ❦❧
    ™ŽŠ♡♦ ♢♔♕♚♛★ ☆✮ ✯☄☾☽ ☼☀☁☂☃☻ ☺☹ ☮۞۩ εїз☎☏˘ ☚☛☜☝☞☟✍ ✌☢☣☠☮☯ ♠♤♣♧♥ ♨๑❀✿ ψ☪☭♪ ♩♫℘ℑ ℜℵ♏ηα ʊϟღツ回 ₪™ ŠŽżĄ˝⅓ ⅔źž⅛⅜⅝⅞℅
    №⇨❝❞ ◠◡╭╮╯╰ ★☆⊙¤㊣ ★☆♀◆◇ ▆▇██■ ▓回□〓≡
    ╝╚╔╗╬ ═╓╩ ┠┨┯┷┏ ┓┗┛┳⊥ ﹃﹄┌ ┐└┘∟「 」↑↓→ ←↘↙♀ ♂┇┅﹉﹊ ﹍﹎╭╮╰╯ *^_^* ^*^ ^-^ ^_^ ^︵^∵∴‖ ︱︳︴﹏ ﹋﹌♂♀ ♥♡☜☞☎ ☏⊙◎☺☻ ►◄▧▨ ♨◐◑↔↕ ▪▫☼♦▀ ▄█▌▐ ░▒▬♦◊ ◦☼♠♣▣ ▤▥▦▩ ぃ◘◙◈♫ ♬♪♩♭♪ の☆→あ £❤。◕‿ ◕。✎✟ஐ ≈๑۩ ۩.. ..۩۩๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✲❈➹ ~.~◕ ‿-。☀☂☁ 【】┱┲❣ ✚✪✣ ✤✥ ✦❉ ❥❦❧❃ ❂❁❀✄☪ ☣☢☠☭♈ ✓✔✕ ✖㊚㊛ *.:。 ✿*゚‘゚・ ⊙¤㊣★☆
    ♀◆◇ ◣◢◥▲ ▼△▽⊿◤ ◥▆▇ ██■▓ 回□〓≡╝ ╚╔╗ ╬═╓╩ ┠┨┯┷┏ ┓┗┛ ┳⊥﹃﹄ ┌┐└┘∟ 「」↑↓ →←↘↙ ♀♂┇┅﹉ ﹊﹍﹎ ╭╮╰╯ *^_^* ^*^ ^-^ ^_^ ^︵^∵ ∴‖ ︱︳ ︴﹏﹋﹌ ♂♀♥♡☜ ☞☎☏⊙ ◎☺☻►◄ ▧▨♨◐◑ ↔↕ ▪▫ ☼♦▀▄█ ▌▐░▒▬ ♦◊◦☼ ♠♣▣▤▥ ▦▩ぃ◘◙ ◈♫♬♪ ♩♭♪の☆ →あ£❤。 ◕‿◕。 ✎✟ஐ≈ ๑۩۩.. ..۩ ۩๑๑۩۞ ۩
    ๑✲❈ ➹ ~.~◕‿-。 ☀☂☁【】 ┱┲❣✚ ✪✣✤✥ ✦❉❥❦ ❧❃❂❁❀ ✄☪☣☢☠ ☭♈ ✓ ✔✕✖㊚ ㊛ *.:。✿*゚ ‘゚・ ◊♥╠═╝▫■๑ťŤśஐŠ† εďз♪ღ♣ ♠•ą °•ิ.•ஐஇ *×○▫
    ♂•♀◊Š¤ ▲↔™Ž☎ε їз♨ ☏☆★ ▽△▲ ∵∴∷ #♂♀♥♠♣
    ♧♤♧ ♡♬♪ ♭♫♪ﻬஐღ ↔↕↘••● ¤╬﹌▽☜♥☞ ♬✞♥♕☯☭☠☃ ─ ━ │ ┃ ┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻ ╼ ╽ ╾ ╿ ▰ ▱ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕ ◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟ ◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯ ◰ ◱ ◲ ◳ ◴ ◵ ◶ ◷ ◸ ◹ ◺ ◻ ◼ ◽ ◾ ◿ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☎ ☏ ☐ ☑ ☒ ☓ ☔ ☕ ☖ ☗ ☘ ☙ ☟ ☠ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♇ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣
    ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♰ ♱ ´ ῾ ῿‏ ‐ ‑ ‒ – — ― ‖ ‗ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ “ ” „ ‟ † ‡ • ‣
    ․ ‥ … ‧ 

  ‰ ‱ ′ ″ ‴ ‵ ‶ ‷ ‸ ‹ › ※ ‼ ‽ ‾ ‿ ⁀ ⁁ ⁂ ⁃ ⁄ ⁅ ⁆ ⁊ ⁋ ⁌ ⁍ ⁎ ⁏ ⁐ ⁑ ⁒ ⁓ ⁔ ⁕ ⁖ ⁗ ⁘ ⁙ ⁚ ⁛ ⁜ ⁝ ⁞   ⁠ ⁡ ⁢ ⁣ ⁤ ⁥ ⁦ ⁧ ⁨ ⁩       ₕ ₖ ₗ ₘ ₙ ₚ ₛ ₜ ₝ ₞ ₟ ₠ ₡ ₢ ₣ ₤ ₥ ₦ ₧ ₨ ₪ ₫ € ₭ ₮ ₯ ℀ ℁ ℂ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ
    № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Ĺ ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℵ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℹ ℺ ℻ ℼ ℽ ℾ ℿ ⅀ ⅁ ⅂ ⅃ ⅄ ⅅ ⅆ ⅇ ⅈ ⅉ ⅊ ⅋ ⅌ ⅍ ⅎ ⅏ ⅐ ⅑ ⅒ ⇫ ⇬ ⇭ ⇮ ⇯ ⇰ ⇱ ⇲ ⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿ ∀ ∁ ∂ ∃ ∄ ∅ ∆ ∇ ∈ ∉ ∊ ∋ ∌ ∍ ∎ ∏ ∐ ∑ − ∓ ∔
    ∕ ∖ ∗ ∘ ∙ √ ∛ ∜ ∝ ∞ ∟ ∠ ∡ ∢ ∣ ∤ ∥ ∦ ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ ∴ ∵ ∶ ∷ ∸ ∹ ∺ ∻ ∼ ∽ ∾ ∿ ≀ ≁ ≪ ≫ ≬ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿ ⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊌ ⊍ ⊎ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒ ⊓ ⊔ ⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟ ⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯ ⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿ ⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍ ⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋕ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟ ⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱ ⋲ ⋳ ⋴ ⋵ ⋶ ⋷ ⋸ ⋹ ⋺ ⋻ ⋼ ⋽ ⋾ ⋿ ⌀ ⌁ ⌂ ⌃ ⌄ ⌅ ⌆ ⌇ ⌈ ⌉ ⌊ ⌋ ⌌ ⌍ ⌎ ⌏ ⌐ ⌑ ⌒ ⌓ ⌔ ⌕ ⌖ ⌗ ⌘ ⌙ ⌚ ⌛ ⌜ ⌝ ⌞ ⌟ ⌠ ⌡ ⌢ ⌣ ⌤ ⌥ ⌦ ⌧ ⌨ ⟨ ⟩ ⌫ ⌬ ⌭ ⌮ ⌯ ⌰ ⌱ ⌲ ⌳ ⌴ ⌵ ⌶ ⌷ ⌸ ⌹ ⌺ ⌻ ⌼ ⌽ ⌾ ⌿ ⍀ ⍁ ⍂ ⍃ ⍄ ⍅ ⍆ ⍇ ⍈ ⍉ ⍊ ⍋ ⍌ ⍍ ⍎ ⍏ ⍐ ⍑ ⍒ ⍓ ⍔ ⍕ ⍖ ⍗
    ⍘ ⍙ ⍚ ␋ ␢ ␣ ─ ━ │ ┃ ┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ┌ ┍ ┎ ┏ ┐ ┑ ┒ ┓ └ ┕ ┖ ┗ ┘ ┙ ┚ ┛ ├ ┝ ┞ ┟ ┠ ┡ ┢ ┣ ┤ ┥ ┦ ┧ ┨ ┩ ┪ ┫ ┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄
    ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏ ═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟ ╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫
    ╬ ╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻ ╼ ╽ ╾ ╿ ▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ▔ ▕ ▖ ▗ ▘ ▙ ▚ ▛ ▜ ▝ ▞ ▟ ■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕ ◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟ ◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯ ◰ ◱ ◲ ◳ ◴ ◵ ◶ ◷ ◸ ◹ ◺ ◻ ◼ ◽ ◾ ◿ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☎ ☏ ☐ ☑ ☒ ☓ ☔ ☕ ☖ ☗ ☘ ☙ ☟ ☠ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭ ☮ ☯ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♇ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♰ ♱ ☫ Ş ↀ ↁ ↂ Ↄ ➟ ➡ ➢ ➣ ➤ ➥ ➦ ➧ ➨ ➚ ➘ ➙ ➛ ➜ ➝ ➞ ➸ ♐ ➲ ➳ ➳ ➴ ➵ ➶ ➷ ➸ ➹ ➺ ➻ ➼ ➽ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟ ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ➫ ➬ ➩ ➪ ➭ ➮ ➯ ➱ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿ ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟ ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ❂ ⋆ ✢ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ✧ ✩ ✪ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✯ ✰ ★ ✱ ✲ ✳ ✴ ✵ ✶ ✷ ✸ ✹ ✺ ✻ ✼ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ╰☆╮ ✡ ❂ -‘๑’- ⎈ ™ ℠ Š Ž ℗
    ➀ ➁ ➂ ➃ ➄ ➅ ➆ ➇ ➈ ➉ ➊ ➋ ➌ ➍ ➎ ➏ ➐ ➑ ➒ ➓
    Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ
    ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ
    ✤✥ ✦❉ ❥❦❧❃ ❂❁❀✄☪ ☣☢☠☭♈ ✓✔✕ ✖㊚㊛

There are also a few here: http://profilerehab.com/help/cool_symbols

So look around, you can find all sorts of things, probably a lot that I haven't listed here either. Be sure to keep, play with, and experiment with your favourite ones!

Another template!
    Try any out!

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This is a great guide! Good job! And those Kitty emoticons are TOO CUTE.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I love them too! Please feel free to save them for yourself and check out a website called Engram pixel to get you started, as they have lods of really adorable emoticons in different styles and sizes.
    Or you can just use mine whenever you like I don't mind. :B

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I love them too! Please feel free to save them for yourself and check out a website called Engram pixel to get you started, as they have lods of really adorable emoticons in different styles and sizes.
    Or you can just use mine whenever you like I don't mind. :B

Thanks. ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^