+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inventors!

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Inventors!

In this game, you have to use your imagination to use only two or three objects near you to solve the situation you're in! It's quite easy and fun!

Example:
    P1- You're in a book store and you want to reach a book at the top shelf, there's no ladder. You have: a stick, rope, gum.

P2- The new Gum Rod! All you need to do is tie the rope to the edge of a stick, put some gum on the edge and it will get anything you need when you can't reach it! (Then you post a new situation)

The only rules are you can only use 2 - 3 items and they must be random items (for example, you can't use a glass to pour water, a pencil to write something, or suddenly make a ladder out of some water and milk, and things like that), and remeber to be kind to the others!

Have fun!

I'll start:
    You're in a zoo and you dropped your purse into the lion's cage. You only have: a marker and a candy wraper!
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 07-16-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I use the marker, draw a beautiful lady lion on the candy wrapper,throw it down to distract the lion, sneak down and grab my purse.

You just entered your bedroom to find a bear in pajamas in your bed. You only have an apple and a screwdriver.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabethbad@hellokitty.com View Post
    You just entered your bedroom to find a bear in pajamas in your bed. You only have an apple and a screwdriver.
    I go back out and unscrew the door. I put the door across, from wall-to-wall forming a makeshit barrier, and threw the apple to distract it. I screw the door with the left over screws to the walls and make myslef a pet bear.

I charge money for people to watch it. PROFIT!

You're free-falling from a planeand have a bubble maker, soap and a GPS.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I use the soap to make bubbles in the bubble maker, make a huge bubble,go inside it,(like on Jimmy Neutron ), use the GPS to find home,and bounce all the way there.

You have been captured by an evil scientist and are locked in a cage. All you have is the ace of hearts playing card, a dog collar, and a can of soda.