+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why there is no update?

I like this game, why there is no update?

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lack of players.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

ok

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Lack of players.
    We should reinforce propaganda

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The updates stopped in 2011 and I still have no idea of the game's future.
    Players come and go, some stay, others don't return.

And yes, players have tried to get the devs attention, but they failed.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Lack of players is a a simplistic answer it more complex.
    1. Poorexecution of business, splitting up in regions was a bad idea Aeria Games was not a good fit. Also numerous updates and game change misfires.
    2. Failing to account for the changes landscape in gaming and PC usage. starting in 2009 or so there was a shift in casual gaming from PC. to console to tablets and smartphones.
    It did not make business sense to put money in development for what is a falling pc game market.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    The updates stopped in 2011 and I still have no idea of the game's future.
    Players come and go, some stay, others don't return.

And yes, players have tried to get the devs attention, but they failed.
    Many people do not know the game, if do propaganda words I feel that the game should be very popular

Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    Lack of players is a a simplistic answer it more complex.
    1. Poorexecution of business, splitting up in regions was a bad idea Aeria Games was not a good fit. Also numerous updates and game change misfires.
    2. Failing to account for the changes landscape in gaming and PC usage. starting in 2009 or so there was a shift in casual gaming from PC. to console to tablets and smartphones.
    It did not make business sense to put money in development for what is a falling pc game market.
    I feel this game is the dream of many people, the game is very beautiful. if people know that it is sure to play, and consumption

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, they should air commercials for it.

I mean seriously, the game has so much potential. But it isn't gonna be popular if no one knows about it.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

yea

I mean seriously, the game has so much potential. But it isn't gonna be popular if no one knows about it.
    Yea

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar

The 'World is saying Hello' video is a commercial for the game. Even the HKO Premium box is still being sold, I bought one earlier this year.

@Conan777 http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/hello-kitty...1172627p1.html
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.