+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Why there is no update?

    I like this game, why there is no update?

  2. #2
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Lack of players.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  3. #3

    ok

    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Lack of players.
    We should reinforce propaganda

  4. #4
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    1,543
    The updates stopped in 2011 and I still have no idea of the game's future.
    Players come and go, some stay, others don't return.

    And yes, players have tried to get the devs attention, but they failed.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

    Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

    Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

    Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

  5. #5
    Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland Or
    Posts
    119
    Lack of players is a a simplistic answer it more complex.
    1. Poorexecution of business, splitting up in regions was a bad idea Aeria Games was not a good fit. Also numerous updates and game change misfires.
    2. Failing to account for the changes landscape in gaming and PC usage. starting in 2009 or so there was a shift in casual gaming from PC. to console to tablets and smartphones.
    It did not make business sense to put money in development for what is a falling pc game market.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    The updates stopped in 2011 and I still have no idea of the game's future.
    Players come and go, some stay, others don't return.

    And yes, players have tried to get the devs attention, but they failed.
    Many people do not know the game, if do propaganda words I feel that the game should be very popular

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    Lack of players is a a simplistic answer it more complex.
    1. Poorexecution of business, splitting up in regions was a bad idea Aeria Games was not a good fit. Also numerous updates and game change misfires.
    2. Failing to account for the changes landscape in gaming and PC usage. starting in 2009 or so there was a shift in casual gaming from PC. to console to tablets and smartphones.
    It did not make business sense to put money in development for what is a falling pc game market.
    I feel this game is the dream of many people, the game is very beautiful. if people know that it is sure to play, and consumption

  8. #8
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Yeah, they should air commercials for it.

    I mean seriously, the game has so much potential. But it isn't gonna be popular if no one knows about it.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  9. #9

    yea

    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yeah, they should air commercials for it.

    I mean seriously, the game has so much potential. But it isn't gonna be popular if no one knows about it.
    Yea

  10. #10
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yeah, they should air commercials for it.

    I mean seriously, the game has so much potential. But it isn't gonna be popular if no one knows about it.
    The 'World is saying Hello' video is a commercial for the game. Even the HKO Premium box is still being sold, I bought one earlier this year.

    @Conan777 http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/hello-kitty...1172627p1.html
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

    Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

    Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

    Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts