+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

So where does it start?

So we all seem to know.

Nothing new is developed (Or advertised) because there aren't any players.

and there aren't any players because nothing is being developed or advertised.

If nothing ever gets advertised or developed or released...does this mean this game is doomed to fail? We can't get more players if no one knows about it through advertising, and lots of people aren't playing because they either ran out of stuff to do, or were looking forward to something.

So what is the plan right now? What are we waiting for? I feel somewhat unclear as to what my job is as a player that would love to see the game back to how it was.
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Seems to me the only thing we can do is advertize the game ourselves. Tell friends about it, encourage newbies to stick with the game by being good friends to them, stuff like that.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member neomeo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Dreamland, Planet Popstar, with Kirby and META KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :D <(-^^-<)
    Yup! And maybe we could try hosting events ourselves, like contests, or get-togethers, etc. Then maybe people might start playing this game again, and as Ana-chan said, spread the word! :3

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neomeo@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yup! And maybe we could try hosting events ourselves, like contests, or get-togethers, etc. Then maybe people might start playing this game again, and as Ana-chan said, spread the word! :3
    Maybe. But the issue is the negativity and wanting updates.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by neomeo@hellokitty.com View Post

Events/contests/get-togethers are difficult to host nowadays since hardly anyone shows up. Then planning it just feels like a waste of time.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

I don't think it's physically possible for us to bear the burden of saving this game on our own.
    No matter what we do, when we invite friends, with no one there for them to talk to, to help them out, etc....They'll be tired by the time they even get to florapolis...since there are only like maybe 10 of us.

We need a lot more people on a wide scale, as in real buisness advertisement for the more people thing to work, I think.

And loads of people would come flooding back if we had some content or something to come back for.

Ok, I mean lets say they deoend on us entirely to bring in a certain ammount of members before they can work again.
    How many members?
    If they need money, how much? The fact we don't know implies they don't depend on us to do anything. If we needed to bring members, we'd need to know whch ammount so we can have a goal to work towards.

And if they are waiting a certain period of time, and if there is no success by then it gets shut down....What is that time period? Why haven't they pulled the plug already, why are they still running the game? Is there something we are preparing for?

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't think it's physically possible for us to bear the burden of saving this game on our own.
    No matter what we do, when we invite friends, with no one there for them to talk to, to help them out, etc....They'll be tired by the time they even get to florapolis...since there are only like maybe 10 of us.

We need a lot more people on a wide scale, as in real buisness advertisement for the more people thing to work, I think.

And loads of people would come flooding back if we had some content or something to come back for.

That's true. I was just saying that every little bit helps. But yes, to save the game, we certainly need to do more than what I suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    Ok, I mean lets say they deoend on us entirely to bring in a certain ammount of members before they can work again.
    How many members?
    If they need money, how much? The fact we don't know implies they don't depend on us to do anything. If we needed to bring members, we'd need to know whch ammount so we can have a goal to work towards.

And if they are waiting a certain period of time, and if there is no success by then it gets shut down....What is that time period? Why haven't they pulled the plug already, why are they still running the game? Is there something we are preparing for?

I wonder about this too.

Junior Member neomeo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Dreamland, Planet Popstar, with Kirby and META KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :D <(-^^-<)
    Hmm...... I do admit that the events would barely get any popularity... And that it WOULD be a waste of time on our behalf if no one shows up to them...
    But we should try to spread the word. Even a little helps! :3 I know I'll try to get this game more players, but I really hope that HKO isn't shut down...
    Kirby Poyo~!
    <(-^^-<)