+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neomeo@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hmm...... I do admit that the events would barely get any popularity... And that it WOULD be a waste of time on our behalf if no one shows up to them...
    But we should try to spread the word. Even a little helps! :3 I know I'll try to get this game more players, but I really hope that HKO isn't shut down...

Agreed. >.<
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    but DOEs it help? I mean, I assume it does, but what number are we working towards?

Players won't stay for long with no content, updates, or anything. So it would make more sense to bring all the people at once, so that they can then update (If it's really a case of them needing people before they can update).

But also, if they updated, they would get people. There is obviously a reason why they cannot update, if i8t's lack of people, or funds, how many, or how much, do they need?
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    but DOEs it help? I mean, I assume it does, but what number are we working towards?

Players won't stay for long with no content, updates, or anything. So it would make more sense to bring all the people at once, so that they can then update (If it's really a case of them needing people before they can update).

But also, if they updated, they would get people. There is obviously a reason why they cannot update, if i8t's lack of people, or funds, how many, or how much, do they need?
    I don't know about exact numbers. But I do remember hearing that if there's at least 20 people in Sanrio Harbour at once when the GMs check there, they might host a small event.

...However, since it seems the only active GMs are the ones in Dream Carnival, that might not apply anymore.

I think there would have to be a pretty big boom in players for them to consider updating anything. At least 50...
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Thats the thing, we don't know at all.
    The GMs are gone, so we have no details in what our role in this is, and if they really are dependingon us to do something...why not just tell us what it is?

It seems odd to me that they won't actually tell us what it is they need or want for changes to actually be implimented. I'd gladly work for it, but what is the goal number, for example?

I also can't help but notice the mods haven't commented on this thread either.
    It all seems wierd to me. It just doesn't sit right.

If they need, for example, 50 players, why can they not say "We need 50 players online at one time. before we can change anything"
    Or
    "We need $300 in funding so that we can actually work on things, as we do not have the funds right now"
    Or even
    "We are working on something, it's taking a while. It should be ready in about 2 years, so please try and keep the numbers up for that time. The more peopel that see the update, the more it will spread"

anything like that.
    But we have recieved literally no information. Help us out here HKO, how can we help you? We don't want to lose you, so help us, please.

The only reason why I still ask despite your answer is that we had lot sof members before, and yet things stopped developing. I suspect it's not number of people, so much as money that is needed. and if so, how much? I would GLADLY start a charity drive or something to get this game going again!
    Last edited by lushrocker@hellokitty.com; 08-10-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Well mods? What is needed for us to ressurect our beloved game?