+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    283

    Snappers for sale. (intl server)

    By some cruel twist of fate.

    I have been farming for some high level pets. A friend asks me to help her in sanrio harbour...I get 3 snapper cards. D:

    One I gave to her, and now I have two spare. So anyway they are for sale. Post your offers I'm not really asking for very much. XD
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

  2. #2
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    283
    Scratch that, I actually have 3 of them now.

    D: Why couldnt I have this liuck with the bygpigs!?
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

  3. #3
    Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York, HKO :3
    Posts
    92
    I've had that happen, back to back cards of pets you don't want or already have. lol Did you get a bygpyg though? I'll eventually get around to hunting one myself.

  4. #4
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I've had that happen, back to back cards of pets you don't want or already have. lol Did you get a bygpyg though? I'll eventually get around to hunting one myself.


    I believe I have a bypyg card right now. ^^ If I do, would you want it?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  5. #5
    Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York, HKO :3
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I believe I have a bypyg card right now. ^^ If I do, would you want it?
    If you don't want it, then sure! ^_^ I'd gladly take over caring for your little flying piggy *_*
    I've been getting online at around noon Pacific time most weekday mornings. I won't be on tonight until about 5pm Pacific time. So, just let me know when you usually login.

  6. #6
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    If you don't want it, then sure! ^_^ I'd gladly take over caring for your little flying piggy *_*
    I've been getting online at around noon Pacific time most weekday mornings. I won't be on tonight until about 5pm Pacific time. So, just let me know when you usually login.


    Whenever I can find time, which, usually, isn't very often.


    I'll log on quick right now to make sure I still have it, since I can't remember if I ever gave it away.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  7. #7
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Okay, I've still got it! ^.^ Can you maybe log on sometime on Saturday? I might have time then, depending on what goes on.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  8. #8
    Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York, HKO :3
    Posts
    92
    I have an extra Sequoia card, if anyone wants it ^_^ It's on the Us/Canada server

    Ana-chan
    I'll try to be on for most of the day, just send me an email or something because I'll probably be bumming around on the International server mostly.
    Last edited by headphonz@hellokitty.com; 10-17-2014 at 08:59 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my imagination
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have an extra Sequoia card, if anyone wants it ^_^ It's on the Us/Canada server

    Ana-chan
    I'll try to be on for most of the day, just send me an email or something because I'll probably be bumming around on the International server mostly.


    How about at 3:00pm server time?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

  10. #10
    Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York, HKO :3
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    How about at 3:00pm server time?
    Sorry, I wasn't able to get near a computer until just now. Just keep missing each other.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts