+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Snappers for sale. (intl server)

By some cruel twist of fate.

I have been farming for some high level pets. A friend asks me to help her in sanrio harbour...I get 3 snapper cards. D:

One I gave to her, and now I have two spare. So anyway they are for sale. Post your offers I'm not really asking for very much. XD
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Scratch that, I actually have 3 of them now.

D: Why couldnt I have this liuck with the bygpigs!?
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've had that happen, back to back cards of pets you don't want or already have. lol Did you get a bygpyg though? I'll eventually get around to hunting one myself.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I've had that happen, back to back cards of pets you don't want or already have. lol Did you get a bygpyg though? I'll eventually get around to hunting one myself.

I believe I have a bypyg card right now. ^^ If I do, would you want it?
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I believe I have a bypyg card right now. ^^ If I do, would you want it?
    If you don't want it, then sure! ^_^ I'd gladly take over caring for your little flying piggy *_*
    I've been getting online at around noon Pacific time most weekday mornings. I won't be on tonight until about 5pm Pacific time. So, just let me know when you usually login.

If you don't want it, then sure! ^_^ I'd gladly take over caring for your little flying piggy *_*
    I've been getting online at around noon Pacific time most weekday mornings. I won't be on tonight until about 5pm Pacific time. So, just let me know when you usually login.

Whenever I can find time, which, usually, isn't very often.

I'll log on quick right now to make sure I still have it, since I can't remember if I ever gave it away.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Okay, I've still got it! ^.^ Can you maybe log on sometime on Saturday? I might have time then, depending on what goes on.

I have an extra Sequoia card, if anyone wants it ^_^ It's on the Us/Canada server

Ana-chan
    I'll try to be on for most of the day, just send me an email or something because I'll probably be bumming around on the International server mostly.
    Last edited by headphonz@hellokitty.com; 10-17-2014 at 08:59 PM.

I have an extra Sequoia card, if anyone wants it ^_^ It's on the Us/Canada server

Ana-chan
    I'll try to be on for most of the day, just send me an email or something because I'll probably be bumming around on the International server mostly.

How about at 3:00pm server time?

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    How about at 3:00pm server time?
    Sorry, I wasn't able to get near a computer until just now. Just keep missing each other.